PBC Board

daboomer

Quick photo of the board recently completed for me by the gents at Goodwood Audio. Really happy their advice and execution. Loving the PBC. Still getting familiar with all the capabilities.

Attachments

• 20170520_113958.jpg
    20170520_113958.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 85
Thank you.

Using a midi clock is new to me with this board. Previously used a Disaster Area DMC-4 to control my midi devices and sync up tempos on my delays, where needed. The Quartz allows me to pre-program tempos for individual songs, with the flexibility to adjust on the fly. (Check out the Goodwood YouTube video on using the Quartz with the PBC.)

While I could probably do this with the PBC alone, the Quartz frees up a button on the PBC and gives me a few more options to play with. Probably not a "must have" pedal for all situations.

That's a beauty!

1) Do you run the entire board in front of your amp(s)?

2) Where are the send and return jacks for your "audition" path (between loops 4 & 5)?
Want to incorporate this into my board too.

1) Into front of amp(s)

2) Send and return jacks for audition loop are on side of the second box up from the bottom right corner of the board. Box also has a 9v power jack to power the pedal being auditioned.

Goodwood will make custom boxes for just about anything you can imagine. Check out their website.

Back