Recent content by Elvinnoe

1. E

Midi banking on Strymons

Sorry for all the questions! Got the presets to work, but my other question is, how do I limit how many presets I can bank through. For example, I only want to bank within the first 10 presets through the big sky, and not all 300 presets.
  2. E

Midi banking on Strymons

Awesome, thank you! ill check those out.
  3. E

Midi banking on Strymons

Still learning to use my new PBC6x. I currently have 3 midi controlled pedals (Big Sky, Timeline, and modded pog2). My question is, how do I set my pbc6x to change my presets on the Bigsky and Timeline. Like what settings should I have in place to accomplish that. I saw a video on Youtube with...
  4. E

PBC 6X & JHS Red Remote

how did you get up the hold function like that with the red remote?
  5. E

Midi with PBC6x

I believe I do, but I'll be sure to check. I'm really at a lost. according to the guy (Omillion Audio) who installed the midi mod to the pog2, he mentioned to put the pog in channel 1 and the strymons to channel 2 & 3. As for wiring, I do have the pog2 last in the midi chain.
  6. E

Midi with PBC6x

Recently got into the midi world and purchased a PBC6x. I have all my loops working, except for the pedals I wanted to work through midi. Midi pedals being used are a Strymon Big Sky, Strymon Timeline, and a midi modded POG 2. Ive been able to to get the Big Sky to work just fine but not...
  7. E

Using PBC with POG2 with Midi Mod

how do I make sure send pcs is on?
  8. E

Using PBC with POG2 with Midi Mod

New to the pbc world and just got the modded pog2. How exactly does it have to be set up in the editor? I have set to channel 1 but not sure what to pass that. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  9. E

Pbc6x build

If needed tho, I could rearrange like this if I run into issues.
  10. E

Pbc6x build

Sweet, I’ll try that with the red remote. Yea, because of the cut out on the riser, I’m not able to run it like that. I’ve actually already laid it out with plugs attached to check for clearance. Managed to get in all in with enough room.
  11. E

Pbc6x build

Thank you so much @PianoMan ! This is very helpful. Had one question. Getting the guitar in on the pbc is really tight, so I had thought going into the guitar in of the tuner. Would that still be possible? Here is a diagram of where I have everything placed on the board (the riser has a 5.5”...
  12. E

Pbc6x build

Hey everyone, Building a new board with a pbc6x and it’s my first board to build with a looper. But overwhelmed with how to plug everything in into the pbc. Here’s a list of gear being used : -RJM PBC6x -Good Wood Audio Longline -Browne Amplification Protein V3 w/ looper option enabled -JHS...
Back