Recent content by Enron_Hubbard

1. E

WISH LIST: Polyphonic Tuner Option for Mastermind PBC

Sorry...I should have posted this in this forum instead... viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1151
  2. E

WISH LIST: Polyphonic Tuner Option

Not sure if this is something you can add as a firmware update...I like the tuner on the Mastermind PBC as it works well and is well implemented and it frees up board space and a tap on my power supply but it means dropping my polyphonic tuner from my board. I first thought polyphonic tuners...
  3. E

My current setup using the RJM Mastermind PBC

Almost done...got most of the main wiring done and built the breakout boxes for my main ins and outs, the distortion board interface and the USB, expression pedal and footswitch ports. Got my custom MIDI cables the other day and hooked them up so all the pedals can talk to one another. I'm...
  4. E

Using mono AND stereo effects in loops 7-10 at the same time

Re: Using mono AND stereo effects in loops 7-10 at the same Hi Sean, Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm running stereo in loops 9 and 10 and mono in loops 7 and 8.
  5. E

Mastermind PCB Editor Suggestions

Just downloaded the software editor for my new Mastermind PCB over the weekend. It works great and is a pretty major value add to the Mastermind PCB. There was already a good list of devices on there. I assume that new ones will be added as time allows. If I could make a suggestion, please add...
  6. E

Using mono AND stereo effects in loops 7-10 at the same time

I run a stereo setup and encountered a problem that I didn't see a solution for in the forum...I figured it out and figured I'd share it in case anyone else was having the same issue (I saw a solution for the opposite problem and just figured out my options from there). Anyway, if you're like...
  7. E

My current rig.

So I just finished this up about 6 months ago. It's built upon the Musicom Lab MkIII+. Shortly after I got word about the Musicom Lab EFX MkIV that will be coming out soon which gives you 5 presets per bank instead of four, ten loops and the ability to create songs and setlists (which would be...
  8. E

My current rig...

So since I've placed that Pete Cornish order (which I will build a new board around when they arrive) and I've recently joined a new band I decided to reevaluate my current board and try out some new stuff that I don't usually use. Ultimately I decided I was somewhat dissatisfied with my...
  9. E

My current rig...

This is my current board. I'm making some major changes to it soon. I use the RJM mixer which is majorly important in my rig. I'm using a Musicomlab MIDI loop switcher. It has 8 loops and I'm finding I may need one or two more loops. The new Mini Effects Gizmo may be the perfect solution to...
Back