Recent content by flatulentmatt

1. F

Macro(?) to send a CC when changing preset - depending on the current preset

Hey, I appreciate the responses. I think I (partly) found the problem. If, on the Devices tab, I turn the "Send CCs on preset change" setting on for the HX Stomp, it works for that EQ block - the bypass status is retained. Which is amazing! The problem now though is all the other blocks I'm...
  2. F

Yep - I tried adding a Wait as well, in case it was getting to the Stomp before the PC got there. It didn't work with or without the wait. Note I'm in song and setlist mode. My settings for the button:
  3. F

Would it be possible to have a macro on each preset that checks the state of that IA button, and then if it's on, generates the CC message?
  4. F

Hmmm - I thought that might work, but it doesn't quite. So if I set up one of the buttons to generate CC#15, with the above settings, it retains the block bypass state when I change presets on the PBC... provided I stay on the same preset on the Stomp. As soon as I change to a preset that...
  5. F

I'm wondering if it's possible to do something with my PBC/6X. I use my PBC to MIDI control my HX Stomp, and on the Stomp I have a parametric EQ block that I want to engage / disengage depending on the guitar I'm using. What that means is I want it to stay engaged if I'm using a particular...
  6. F

Dry out for recording

That's perfect - thank you so much! Every time I have a question about the PBC I'm astonished to find out exactly just how much it can do - it'll be cooking my dinner for me next!
  7. F

Dry out for recording

I'm wanting to split my signal and take a dry out for recording purposes, and rather than spend a bunch of money on a splitter I wonder if my PBC-6x can handle this? I know the second input can be switched to a tuner out - would that work for this purpose? Ideally, I would like to utilise the...
Back