Recent content by go2ldook

1. G

Strymon Sunset and PBC6

The key is sending it a new Preset number by Midi when you save it. Forgive me if this seems obvious, but I have made the same mistake. If you have a Preset under PC 3, and you adjust it to create a new Preset, you hold the left footswitch until it lights blue, then send it a new PC via Midi...
  2. G

Source Audio Pedals

But what about the USB A connection?
  3. G

Source Audio Pedals

Just bought a Source Audio Kingmaker pedal, on the way now. I think the answer is I must buy a Neurohub for it, but does anyone know if the Mastermind would possibly pass USB Midi data to this pedal by connecting the the USB-Device to the pedal? I send MIDI program changes to several pedals that...
  4. G

MIDI Clock Settings Changed

I have updated both my Firmware for the Mastermind PBC and the Editor to 4.6.1. The MIDI Clock options have changed to Off, Receive, Transmit and Auto. I want it set to Slave and pass MIDI Clock data from the Bandhelper App to my pedals. Which do I use???
  5. G

PBC, Mission SP-1 and Strymon Mobius Wah control

Thanks. Yes, I would get the SP1-RJM pedal. Just wondered about experience with it...does the MIDI value range change that you alter with the pedal produce modulation similar to the resistance change with a standard pedal. I have no idea how liner the resistance changes are, though I assume the...
  6. G

PBC, Mission SP-1 and Strymon Mobius Wah control

Can I get some guidance on how and how well the Mission SP-1 works with the Strymon Mobius as a Wah pedal? My Crybaby Wah died and have decided to go with an Expression pedal to use my Mobius as a Wah (tried it in auto-wah mode and sound great). Was shopping for expression pedals and discover...
  7. G

Remotely triggering Presets?

So learned more about MIDI: you CAN Trigger Preset changes within a MIDI file, there was just no way to do it by creating MIDI files in FLStudio. I downloaded the free MidiEditor program and can add CC's and PC's at will. No more need to change individual loops manually unless I want to. This...
  8. G

I figured it out. I was creating automation loops for each effect Loop. The issue is that CC's in MIDI are serial commands, they cannot overlap, or you get problems. The best solution was to create a very short automation loop with basically a single data point, not a running line of ON/OFF...
  9. G

So I have been sending Presets for a while from Bandhelper to PBC, which I have set on Channel 8, and that all works fine. I basically learned that you cannot create Bank change message in a .mid file that change during the song....all bank messages are sent at the beginning only. A work around...
  10. G

I am in the process of automating my pedalboard with MIDI, running a MIDI file from Bandhelper. I would like to send CC messages to select Presets in the bank I have selected for the song, but I could not find CC's for Presets, only for Loops. Is this not possible?
  11. G

Question about MIDI triggering a note on a Korg Kronos

Will try that later today. Not sure if it will solve my issue. I think this is more a Kronos problem. Typically the note I trigger at Preset change is then followed by a note that I trigger with the Basspedals, not by hitting a different Preset on the Mastermind. So that's the issue...Kronos...
  12. G

Question about MIDI triggering a note on a Korg Kronos

Hoping someone with Midi background can help me. I am using a set of Korg PK-5A Basspedals to play my Kronos Keyboard while playing guitar in a 2 piece band. I use it to trigger bass, synth and sample sounds. This is all fine. The Basspedals are operated in Mono Mode such that the note holds...
  13. G

Boomerang 3 MIDI control?

Wondering if someone here can help me who knows more about Midi than I. I have set up presets to send CC messages to devices before, so I understand how to create "Actions". I have a need to trigger a loop to start when I choose a new Preset. I am able to start and stop loops on my Timeline, but...
  14. G

Suggestions for new pedalboard with Ethos preamp

Yes, aware of that one, but I also would prefer pure analog (though, admittedly my Strymon pedals are digital). The Source Audio option also has way too few presets for the era of the smartphone. I salute their recognizing the value of programmability, but they did not take it far enough. The TC...
  15. G

Suggestions for new pedalboard with Ethos preamp

Probably will go with in between Loop 6 and 7. Was pleased when I discovered that was an option after going back to the PBC manual. RJM thought of everything. I am bummed though...finally found size specs for the TC 1128 EQ, and it is just too big to fit within my board. The only other option...
Back