Recent content by GregBouchard

1. GregBouchard

Making your own cables...

I use the same with the exception of the SPS5s, I use the G&H TS stubbies. I appreciate the strain relief.
  2. GregBouchard

MASTERMIND PBC 5.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

WooHoo! I like your enthusiasm.
  3. GregBouchard

My new pedal board.

It looks like a European power bar.
  4. GregBouchard

H9 Expression Pedal CC

Of course, I had done that, but the change was kicked out and didn't function so I tried the Performance switch which worked as a latch and i Got frustrated. Thanks.
  5. GregBouchard

H9 Expression Pedal CC

I feel like a bit of a Dufus. I had to reset my H9s a while backend I just noticed that I'm no longer able to control them with my Mission RJM pedal. I have the CC set to 17 in the Expression Pedal Settings, but I'm not finding the Expression Pedal MIDI Mapped in my H9 Control app. I'm sure the...
  6. GregBouchard

H9 Active/Bypass Toggle

Thank you.
  7. GregBouchard

H9 Active/Bypass Toggle

Thanks for the quick reply. I've mapped the Active/Bypass to CC 10. I use the H9/Switches button at the top of Button Page 1 for switching as well as a MIDI Device control page on Page 4. It worked for years previously, I recently reset my H9 for an unrelated reason and it hasn't worked...
  8. GregBouchard

H9 Active/Bypass Toggle

I recently reset my H9, and ever since I need to press my button on my PBC twice before it toggles between Active and Bypass. This is both annoying and screws up the coordination with my button's on/off colour. I'm figuring that I inadvertently screwed up a setting, any ideas?
  9. GregBouchard

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Thanks for the quick reply. Here are the 2 files
  10. GregBouchard

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

I just updated my PBC 10 to firmware 4.61. Now when pressing a preset button, after briefly having sound, my rig goes silent. Upon pressing the same preset button a second time, I get sound like I normally would. Returning the PBC to firmware 4.5 and updating the settings, everything works as...
  11. GregBouchard

Mission RJM-1 Toe Switch

Upper right. That’s what I needed. Thanks.
  12. GregBouchard

Mission RJM-1 Toe Switch

How would one program the toe switch on the Mission RJM-1? Like if I wanted it to control a preset on a strymon pedal on and off?
  13. GregBouchard

Source Audio EQ2 command support.

Just bought a Source Audio EQ2. I would appreciate command support.
  14. GregBouchard

Soldering TRS Insert custom cables and MIDI Y?

those plugs are now on their website. They have no strain relief, but that shouldn’t be a problem for a pedalboard.
  15. GregBouchard

Mission SP1 RJM toe switch

I already do for Chanel switching, that’s why I’m a bit embarrassed about my brain fart.
Back