H9 Active/Bypass Toggle

GregBouchard

I recently reset my H9, and ever since I need to press my button on my PBC twice before it toggles between Active and Bypass. This is both annoying and screws up the coordination with my button's on/off colour. I'm figuring that I inadvertently screwed up a setting, any ideas?

The H9 has separate CCs for "Active" and "Bypass". "Active" assigns value 0 to bypass and 127 to active. "Bypass" assigns value 0 to active and value 127 to bypass. So, you're probably using the wrong one. Go into the H9's settings, and swap the CC numbers for Active and Bypass, that will probably fix it.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've mapped the Active/Bypass to CC 10. I use the H9/Switches button at the top of Button Page 1 for switching as well as a MIDI Device control page on Page 4. It worked for years previously, I recently reset my H9 for an unrelated reason and it hasn't worked properly since. I'm afraid I might have inadvertently changed a setting.

I'm including a pic of my MIDI Mapping as well as my settings file.

As always, I appreciate your help.

Attachments

• H9 MIDI Mapping.jpeg
    H9 MIDI Mapping.jpeg
    955.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Greg Working.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Don't use "Toggle Between Active and Bypass". Disable that and assign CC10 to Activate instead.

Back