Recent content by gregg1ep00

1. G

Idea: save settings differently on computer than device

I was getting ready to add something extremely similar to this! I use the PBC in Song/Setlist mode. I've got 145 songs defined, and almost all presets filled... so this is quickly going to become a major issue pretty soon! Right now, we've got storage for 64 setlists, 1008 songs, and 768...
  2. G

Tuning Offsets would be icing on the cake!

@rjmmusic sorry to resurrect an old thread here, but what's the chance we could see 0.1 increments in offsets? Is it a tuner resolution issue or a memory issue with floating point numbers? If it's a memory issue, could this be overcome by dividing all values by 10 at runtime? i.e., you want...
  3. G

Mastermind Editor Manual

Very strange... getting this message. @rjmmusic is the system clock off somehow on docs.rjmmusic.com?
  4. G

PBC 10 Dry Signal disappeared

So weird... same exact thing happened to me today in church. I went to the switches page, turned the dry signal off and back on, and my dry signal reappeared... @rjmmusic what do you think? Should I schedule a maintenance with you guys? I'm on firmware 4.9... might re-flash the firmware and see...
  5. G

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

BTW I used 7-zip to calculate the checksums.
  6. G

I just updated to 4.0.5 and didn’t receive that message. Maybe it was a corrupted download? I’ll do a hash on the zip so you can verify.
  7. G

I’ve got a feature request in the wish list forum on this. :)
  8. G

Mastermind Editor - Song/Preset search

+1 Filter would be ideal, for both presets and songs.
  9. G

Mastermind Editor enhancements

BTW Ron, I’m more than happy to help with testing, mockups, or whatever way I can.
  10. G

Editing song tempos via PBC fixed, confirmed. Adding song to Setlist via PBC fixed, confirmed.
  11. G

[DONE] Cannot change tempos without editor

Tested, confirmed working.
  12. G

[DONE] Setlist mode - cannot add song via PBC menu

Tested, confirmed working. Thanks Ron!
  13. G

Thanks Ron. I’ll try it out tonight and report if I find anything.
  14. G

Mastermind Editor enhancements

Preset tab There should be a way to initialize multiple presets at the same time. From an implementation standpoint, I think the easiest way would be to allow the "Copy From" context menu item if more than one preset is selected. The idea is, I could create a special "Initialization Preset"...
  15. G

[DONE] Setlist mode - cannot add song via PBC menu

I took a quick video showing the issue. Hopefully this helps!
Back