Recent content by GuitarMan86

1. G

HELP please - 5150 III Stealth and AxeFXII - MINI Amp Gizmo

Re: HELP please - 5150 III Stealth and AxeFXII - MINI Amp Gi Got the answer from Ron.... MFC-101 needs to big hooked up in order to receive the messages. I was attempting to do this manually from the dial rather than hooking up the MFC-101. Works flawless now.... Thanks Ron!
  2. G

HELP please - 5150 III Stealth and AxeFXII - MINI Amp Gizmo

Hi All, I just picked up a MINI Amp Gizmo (also own a rack gizmo) to use in a rack with an Axe FXII (controlled by MFC-101) and switching an EVH 5150 III 100 watt head (stealth model). Yellow side of amp cable plugged into 5150 III amp jack White side of amp cable plugged into Mini Amp Gizmo...
  3. G

Wiring Assistance - 1 amp and 1 power amp

Hi All, I am currently running my Rack Gizmo with a Splawn Quickrod in the 4CM setup with an Axe FXII. I have 4 stomps out in front in audio loops 1-4 and the Splawn is in AMP1 for channel switching. Also, I have a Matrix GT1000 used for stereo coming out of the AxeII Output 1R. This setup...
  4. G

Rack Gizmo and MFC-101 controller questions

I will look into that....some of the MFC101 'features' hehe.... have that capability. The tuner function you can hold for tuner etc. so it is probably 'by design' :) thanks for the response and help!
  5. G

Ahhh good point....forgot I could just do it with the Axe...thanks! I actually changed the Rack Gizmo to MIDI channel 2 and the Axe is on 1. I use a preset then hit the loops on the RG that I need on and hit the write button and it saves it to that preset...seems easy enough. I do notice that...
  6. G

GuitarMan86 - Rig 1

It's definitely getting there! The tone is amazing but I am still leveling everything out and setting up all the presets etc. thanks for all your help and service! Love the black Rack Gizmo in my rig. Looks great with everything else all blacked out! Hah
  7. G

Thanks for the response.... So, for the Matrix being stereo could I use two loop sends to turn both on in other words? Then for my Axe II I could use amp model presets and route those to the two loops sends in other words (left and right channels)? I could go out from the Axe II on Output 2...
  8. G

GuitarMan86 - Rig 1

Hi All, Here is my rig that I just finished up. I am still tweaking since I received my new Black Rack Gizmo. :D Rack Gizmo Splawn Quickrod (Amp 1 cable; using 4CM setup for Rack Gizmo) Matrix GT1000FX-2U (Out from Axe II output 2) Axe FX-II (Audio loop 7-8) Korg DTR2000 (using out to...
  9. G

Hi All, OK, received my Rack Gizmo yesterday and have already unboxed it and wired up the whole thing in the RG16-4 cable method PDF document that Ron sent. I have the MFC101 controller and I am using the FAS AxeII in the RG with only 4 pedals in Audio loops 1-4. I have the Amp cable in Amp 1...
  10. G

Anyone using an Axe FXII with a Rack Gizmo?

Also, I am curious on this method and will try it out. But, one question.... With this diagram where (if) can I place the Matrix GT100FX power amp into the mix to also utilize it with the AxeII. I know I can wire the Axe with Output 1 going to Matrix and Output 2 to the Splawn (my assumption)...
  11. G

Just following up with you 4x4uk..... any progress on the diagram? No rush....just curiosity lol
  12. G

Thanks.... Are you suggesting the Splawn being used in the 4CM method?...I have tried it and I am still experimenting with that method using the AxeII. When I use the 4CM I need to have a HE2 in the setup to eliminate some hum. The 4CM with the AxeII to me sounds much better than the 4CM with...
  13. G

Hi 4x4UK...thanks for responding. Yes, on the pedals. This will be used in front of Splawn with AxeFXII in loop of Splawn. The AxeII will be used with Matrix and use OUTPUT 1 L/R to respective 2x12 cab The AxeII will be used in the effects loop of Splawn with all the analog pedals in front...
  14. G

Thanks again! Ok, I have taken the time to get a new drawing started with the template and would love some assistance to help me fill in the missing blanks. I think I have all the pedals correct and the start of the Splawn and Axe.... I will have to put the speaker outs to separate cabs...
  15. G

Here is a drawing for breaking out what I was looking to accomplish. I separated RIG1 and RIG2. There is only one AxeFXII/Rack Gizmo/Tuner in the scenarios. I am looking to answer what is the best use of this equipment with a Rack Gizmo in the mix? I would like to make the whole thing...
Back