Recent content by Harm

1. H

axe fx 3 rjm gt22 on/off state effects

Thank you. I apparently wasn't complete in my description. It has been working fine for overe a year...until yesterday. I checked every setting according to the manual. I checked the connection of the cables, turned both units on and off. Set the mastermind back to an older backup. Nothing...
  2. H

axe fx 3 rjm gt22 on/off state effects

Hi all, I have done some programming recently after having done a 'set and forget' session when I bought the GT. I now notice that when I switch scenes in a preset, the on/off state of an effect doesn't follow along. When the Chorus for example is off in scene 1 and I change to scene 2, where...
  3. H

New user questions

well, I did both, the reload and the redundant pc settings, and now it works. Thanks guys!
  4. H

New user questions

Sorry Alex, doesn't work. BTW, ignore redundant pc on the Axe was already set to off.
  5. H

New user questions

Is there any other way I can programme my external button so it takes me back to the previous screen when I accidentally press it? (When I get home Ill try “scene 1” on press and hold. That could be a second best solution) Thank you for the quick reply! Harm
  6. H

New user questions

Hi all, thank you for the replies. I changed the wiring in my trs cables and it all works perfectly now. I am so happy with my gt22. Should have bought this years ago! 2 more, hopefully last questions: I use the scene mode button. Love that function. When I press it the scene mode button...
  7. H

Post you GT Controller

The left rockboard gives me midi and power to the front of the rack. I strung 2 cables together to my rjm for power and midi. There is also a usb in the rockboard which I use to programme my axe fx. Lastly I use the power socket to power the power strip in my rack. That powers the axe, wireless...
  8. H

New user questions

Tx!
  9. H

New user questions

I am thinking of buying an extra expression pedal. I have the axe fx 3 and I had to watch out when buying a mission pedal that I did not buy the kemper or tc version of the mission ep pedal. Since my gt22 is between my axe fx and the pedal, does it matter which pedal I buy? (There is a price...
  10. H

New user questions

Thank you. Glad to see I have nothing strange going on. I will check to see where I got the numbers. As for the expression pedals video: Ill watch it. Thank you for the quick reply.
  11. H

New user questions

Hi all, yes I read the manual an yes I watched youtube and googled. That being said, two questions remail: I connected expression pedals to my gt22. My axe fx3 didn’t respond. I set the midi numbers in the axe to the numbers I read in the manual/wiki. Still nothing. Then I just used the learn...
Back