Recent content by ibanezfaz

1. I

2 amp setup problem!

Thanks for the help. Its all working fine now.
  2. I

2 amp setup problem!

I followed your set up diagram and it works fine until I plug in my leads that go to the FX loop's on my amps. When the FX loop leads are in it put both amps in loop 5 instead of having them split in 5 and 6. To get the effects processor working for both heads im using a jack splitter to put...
  3. I

2 amp setup problem!

I used the way RJM said and it worked so I stuck with that. May have a try at doing it your way in the future though just to see what happens. Just glad to finally have it working atm.
  4. I

2 amp setup problem!

Thanks for all the help guys. I have finally got my rig up and running the way I want it.
  5. I

2 amp setup problem!

Is there any chance you could put up some kind of diagram showing where all the leads go? Also what is a shorted plug??
  6. I

2 amp setup problem!

i will give this a try tomorrow and see if it works. Thanks for the reply.
  7. I

2 amp setup problem!

I have managed to get my set up working fine with just one amp in the set up. I am trying to add a second amp to use for my lead channel . The problem is that I cant get each amp working independently. The diagram in the manual doesn't seem to work for me. I want amp 1 to work when audio loop 5...
Back