Recent content by isvoid

1. I

The mini line mixer requires line level input, so ...

Cool, thanks Martin. :) Thanks RJM, non fuzz pedals [AC Booster, BB, OCD, Suhr Riot etc.] + interesting, "I did not know that" + awesome. :)
  2. I

Awesome / Cool, thanks Martin. Is there any buffer in particular that RJM / others recommend? Thanks. /Izzy
  3. I

Thanks for replying Martin. Sorry for the crude image: Over simplification but hopefully what I'm depicting is (1) overdrives are connected serially, (2) delay and reverb are connected in parallel, and (3) trails are not cut off when there's no input to the delay or reverb. Make sense...
  4. I

... how could I use it with pedal based effects? I read in the manual "In order to use it with a high impedance signal like an un-amplified guitar signal, the signal needs to go through a buffer before reaching the Mini Line Mixer". What happens after the mini line mixer if I want to go to...
  5. I

Will the Effect Gizmo plug and play nice with the MFC-101?

Re: Will the Effect Gizmo plug and play nice with the MFC-10 Sounds EZ enough -- Should -- I'm a programmer (of several decades); lol. Does make me wish the MMGT was available -- the plug & inter-play between the RJM hardware does make for significantly quicker "on the fly" re-programming...
  6. I

Re: Will the Effect Gizmo plug and play nice with the MFC-10 Thanks for the speedy response. Ideally I wanted to use buttons 1 - 10 as presets, the balance IA. I had presumed presets would be EZ (per the originally description above) but IA wouldn't, that is, the latter would have to be...
  7. I

That is, will the pairing result in the same easy "Select a program preset on the Fractal MFC-101 midi foot controller, set the desired loop states on the Effect Gizmo (EG), press the 'write' button on the EG and shazam -- izzy is happy" scenario as the EG + Mastermind pairing would achieve? Of...
Back