Recent content by JimiGuy7

1. J

RG-16 Acting Funny

My RG is at it again. Doing something strange that iut should'nt do. Here is how I have it setup, I have it running into a Mesa Boogie SOB, single channel amp. I have 8 pedals running into it. Now, audio loop switch two, when it is off (no led on, on the front) the pedal is comes through...
  2. J

RG-16 problems with a single channel amp

Okay, so I can get my hands on a midi interface. What is the next step?
  3. J

I am using a Rolls Midi Buddy, if that helps. Also, can you reccomend something cost effective to purchase for my computer to deal with this issue? I have a PC.
  4. J

Hi, I recently acquired a Mesa Boogie SOB and, as the title states, it is a single channel amp. What I am wondering is is the RG-16 will still work with a single channels amp? It is not doing a very good job with mine. I am trying to use it to switch through my effects, and it does but, i't...
  5. J

RG-16 and Volume Boost

Hey all, new to the forum here but I have had my RG-16 for about a year and can't even begin to desribe how much I love it. I am revamping my rig and I want to know one thing. where is the end of my pedal chain in the RG? I want to put a clean boost pedal into my rig for a solo boost and I...
Back