Recent content by Jonn

1. Jonn

Feature request: Mastermind Editor: double click song/preset name to drill down from Setlists > Songs > Preset

If I'm on the "Setlists" view of the Mastermind Editor, I can see the songs in a selected setlist. If I want to change something about a song in the setlist, I have to select the song, which shows me where the song is in the "Available Songs" list. I then have to scan the list to find the...
  2. Jonn

More Presets, Please (like, 5x the number of songs)

Thanks for trying to help Zach. Yeah, that's what I fear. As a software engineer, I'm surprised there would be such a low limit on a data structure holding config values, but I don't work on embedded realtime systems where storage is so limited. I have tried using multiple config files, one for...
  3. Jonn

[DONE] Bug: can not select last Preset on Songs tab

Mastermind Editor v4.3.0 PBC 10, firmware 4.3.2 Mac OS 10.14.6 On the "Songs" tab of the Mastermind Editor, I can not select the last preset (#768) as a preset in a song. In the "Available Presets" list, the last preset is blank/empty. When I select the blank space where the preset should be...
  4. Jonn

More Presets, Please (like, 5x the number of songs)

This is one of those that's either super easy because it's an arbitrary value set in the software, or nearly impossible because the current number (768) is tied to hardware limitations. Hoping it's the former :-D I could really use more presets. I've run out of presets, so from here, doubling...
  5. Jonn

Config file exported in JSON, XML, or other text-editable format

Feature request: PBC config/settings files saved/exported and imported in a human readable, text-editor editable format like JSON (preferably) or XML. Background: After a couple years of using the PBC for church sets and 2 gigging bands, I've run out of presets (because I store individual...
  6. Jonn

H9 users take note...

Thanks for the heads up. I a similar setup with an H9 core that has a limited number of presets configured. I see the "NO ALG" message on the screen sometimes, but have never heard a any loud noise from loading the next PBC preset that uses the H9. Maybe because my H9 is in a loop that is only...
  7. Jonn

noisy compressor

Is the compressors loop set to On and "locked" on the Audio page of the editor? I believe this would override all preset settings.
  8. Jonn

Tempo starts dropping when PBC muted

Confirmed! 4.0.9 has fixed my dropping-MIDI-clock-tempo-when-muted problem. Thank you @boyce89976 and @shoelesscraig for your help troubleshooting. And endless thank yous to you @rjmmusic for the amazing products and excellent support. And @boyce89976, yes, I completely agree. Few can do what...
  9. Jonn

Ah, yes! I used to use an "always on" tuner coming out of my volume pedal (between loops 6 & 7), but wanted to get another pedal on the board (alway, just one more) and bumped the tuner. I've been happily using the PBC tuner since. Ron - at least in my use case, I don't mind if the MIDI clock...
  10. Jonn

Thank you Ron!
  11. Jonn

Thanks for taking a look! I suspected the mute commands too and removed them early on, but they make no difference. They're there because I run the strymon pedals after the PBC and so I bypass them as part of the Mute. But the tempo still drops even without them there. Tempo also drops without...
  12. Jonn

Starts dropping: tempo slowly drifts downward until the PBC is unmuted. Here's a quick-n-dirty video showing it: Attached are both my latest 3.1 and 4.0 settings. I figured out a work around in 4.0.8, where I set the preset tempos to "Song" and the "Preset 2nd Press" setting to "Reload"... the...
  13. Jonn

I have my PBC set as the MIDI Clock master and my song tempos set per song on the PBC. When I select the first preset of a new song, the tempo is set correctly on my Timeline. But if I click my PBC mute button, the tempo on the Timeline starts dropping and stays at whatever tempo it has dropped...
  14. Jonn

Mastermind Editor - Song/Preset search

+1 for search/filter and/or sort of presets and songs.
Back