Recent content by Jotovibe

1. J

Best way to wire an Eventide H90 with a PBC/6X?

I ended up selling the H90 and returning to the HX stomp. It was way too much power and complicated to use as a simple Swiss army knife of FX. I also like to use reverb and delay along with FX at times and I would have to morph one of the Algos on the H90 to use as Rev/Dly in one side and the...
  2. J

Thank you ! So send from one of the loops 4-6 to input 1 on the H90 and Output 1from H90 to the Return of one of the loops from 4-6? I had to enable the insert loop on all my presets with the HX to setup Pre or Post FX do I do the same here? SO enable Insert loop on my preset and lets say I'm...
  3. J

I'm replacing my HX stomp with an Eventide H90 on my board. I used the HX mostly for effects and not the amp models and speaker cabs etc. What is the best way to connect the H90 to the 6X? I had the HX stop wired as below so I could use the preamps and fx wherever I wanted to in the chain...
  4. J

Powering PBC 6X

So do you recommend 12 VDC if it's available?
  5. J

Powering PBC 6X

Just redoing my board a little and when I was hooking up the power supply ( Voodoo Lab 3 Plus ) I rechecked the MA of the 6X and it said power either 9 or 12 VDC 220 ma. I have the option for 9 or 12 VDC. What is the difference of running one over the other? Is 12VDC optimal? I had been running...
  6. J

Saving individual presets from the 6X

I thought of that Thank you !
  7. J

I will definitely look into that.
  8. J

How do you save individual presets on the 6X? I am using an HX stomp with my 6X and would like to save presets I have made from these two connected so when I do a gig I can load them from a folder on my MAC into any preset slot open the 6X. I figured that saving the 6X preset is the way to do...
  9. J

PBC 6X problem

Ok I will try. How do I tell if it is an older 6x? I bought it brand new from the Guitar Sanctuary about 6 months ago in August.
  10. J

PBC 6X problem

Here it is Thank you !
  11. J

PBC 6X problem

- Are you using an Axe-Fx or other multi effect not pictured here? No I have the HX stomp and 6X hooked up with the 4CM into a Mesa Boogie Fillmore - Do you have anything plugged into the PBC's MIDI jack or USB jack normally? Only the HX stomp is plugged into the 6X via MIDI - How is...
  12. J

PBC 6X problem

I gigged with my PBC/6X for the first time last night. At random times it would just jump to a high number preset in the 300s. I had to turn it off and on again 3 times mid song during my set to reset it. Once it powered back up it was back to my presets and was fine until it happened again. I...
  13. J

Need Help and Tips on Utilizing HX Stomp with PBC/6X MIDI

Need some more clarity as I am sitting down and programming the HX. Just want to make sure I have it right. In the PBC editor in the presets section, The + sign in the loop order represents the insert loop? So as per your instructions: First I set up the HX stomp patch with an FX Loop block...
  14. J

Need Help and Tips on Utilizing HX Stomp with PBC/6X MIDI

Thank you ! Can I setup multiple PCs at once? In other words if I wanted to keep Delay and Reverb from the HX on all my presets with the global option under audio , can I also set a PC for an effect like a flanger on an individual 6X preset while the global is still assigned to it? So Lets say...
Back