Recent content by jtm

1. J

External Switch issue - Different Functions Per Page

Just to tie a bow on this thread, I finally got a chance to update firmware and v4.0.9 seems to have fixed the issue. Looking at the release notes, it seems it was done a couple versions ago but I missed those releases. Thanks RJM for the great support, as usual!
  2. J

Sorry, I've been a bit busy and haven't kept up on the conversation for a few days. What shoelesscraig describes is the issue that I am seeing. I'm editing the external switch buttons on the Buttons page, not the Preset page. My .rjs file is attached on the 5th post of this chain, but here is...
  3. J

Curious if anyone has had a chance to investigate this further? Thanks!
  4. J

The Max Button Page is set to 5, which is the number of pages I have. I tried rewriting the settings to the pedal via the editor but the behavior of the external switches on pages 2-5 remains as described above. Again, the settings for the external switches on pages 2-5 are directly copied...
  5. J

Hello all, I'm experimenting with assigning different functions to my external switches depending on which page I am on. After figuring out that the "Global" button must be unchecked on the button/external switch page, I am still having issues. On page 1 (preset select and a few custom...
  6. J

Chase Bliss Gravitas - Tempo Issue with PBC Presets

Thought I'd post an update. Downloaded version 4.0 yesterday and it is exactly what I was looking for! In the Editor: Global page -> System Settings -> "Ignore Preset Tempos" checked. Thanks RJM. Exceptional customer service, as always!
  7. J

It sounds like that may do the trick. I emailed you a link to the video I sent to CB showing the issue, in case you'd like to review. Thanks again!
  8. J

Just set tempo to 1 - that means "keep the same tempo". It's an undocumented feature that will become more user-friendly in 4.0. I was extremely excited about this. It gives me exactly what I want when I have my setlist as "None": all presets at the last tempo I tapped in. Unfortunately I...
  9. J

Wanted to give a quick update. I've been in contact with Chase Bliss. (Great customer service, by the way. On par with the response we enjoy from RJM!) Basically, as I understand it, the clock architectures differ between the Gravitas and Tonal Recall. TR looks for a control voltage and only...
  10. J

What's a good way to verify the PBC is not outputting CCs? Here's a couple more things I've tried this evening by making changes in the editor and using the "write changes to device" command: 1. On the Devices tab, checking and unchecking "Send CCs on preset change" 2. On Devices tab...
  11. J

The only IA buttons I have that relate to the Gravitas are as follows: Page 1 -Tap Tempo. No CC messages assigned. Have Function Switches 1 and 3 set "off/on" for sending tap to pedals with analog tap. -Gravitas loop (#5) off/on. I like to have my trem accessible from page 1. No...
  12. J

Yes, I have presets 1-9, 11-19, and 21-24 saved in the Gravitas. Cruising through the other numbers via PC+ and PC- buttons I have set up for the Gravitas on page 4 of the PBC seems to reveal that there are presets saved in the other slots as well. Incidentally, PC change buttons select the...
  13. J

Hello all. I'm integrating a couple Chase Bliss pedals into my Mastermind PBC and am having issues with the tempo on my Gravitas tremolo when using the PBC in non-song/setlist mode. None of my PBC presets have tempo assigned to them (0.0 bpm for all). When I set the "Current Set List" on the...
Back