Recent content by JustDeano

1. JustDeano

Bidirectional Midi Question (patch changes from Ableton)

My band uses backing tracks live that are played using Ableton Live. I have also got Ableton Live sending patch changes to the GT using a second midi cable into the Remote In port which works great but... I really just want 1 cable to the front oof the stage and not 2. I already run phantom over...
  2. JustDeano

GT16 Loose Switches

I went to give my GT16 a wipe down yesterday and I noticed that quite a few of the footswitches were loose, has anyone else had this? I'm fine with tightening them back up but I was wondering can I just nip them tight without taking the unit apart or is it best to take it apart and support them...
  3. JustDeano

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Thanks Ron, I'll grab my soundsculpture volcano out of my rack this weekend and bring it home with the GT to start experimenting. I have both VPjr pedals so I should be able to figure out what values they need then it's a good start for others. As a side note, I always have to run pedal...
  4. JustDeano

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Hi Ron, How do I set up the volume pedal correction in the expression pedal settings? I see that there's now a taper x and y value but how do they work? I have two Ernie Ball VP Jr pedals (one 25k and one 250k), what values would I need to set to get them to work correctly?
  5. JustDeano

Line6 M5 enable/disable on preset change

Hi, I’ve just taken delivery of an MMGT16 and I’m very impressed so far! I have an issue when using it with a Line6 M5 though, I can’t get it to enable/disable on preset change. When I select a preset on the gt it will change send a pc to change preset on the m5 but I can’t get it to also enable...
Back