Recent content by LloydEmAll

1. L

Manipulate loop order in real-time

I'm also hoping for something like this; like specific CC messages for the position of each loop. i.e. CC xx = "move loop 3 up one spot from current position without altering the position of other loops." I know that Sys Ex messages can define the loop order of all loops at once, but it would be...
  2. L

GT 16 purchased and enroute…. Couple questions.

Sorry to revive a dead thread... Boltfan – I'm wondering if you ended up trying the Fender 7 pin cables for the GT-16? I'm hoping to use one to power a GT-16 from a MEG X.
  3. L

Walrus Mako D1 (v2) Feedback Ramp

Hey Ron, I'm trying to use the MMGT16 to send the Mako D1 a CC message (CC30 aka Tap Tempo) to initate the 'feedback ramp' feature, but it isn't working. It doesn't even send the tap tempo info. Anything I'm missing? I've attached the rjs file – the IA button I've set up to try this out is on...
  4. L

MEGX audio/power issue

You nailed it - I found a sneaky "outputs off" program change being sent by the MMGT on powerup and it wasn't updating the preset from the computer because of a faulty USB cable. All sorted out now, thank you!
  5. L

MEGX audio/power issue

I'm having issues with no audio passing through the MEGX whatsoever when power is connected to the regular power input. The unit will "bypass" without any power source connected, but the moment a power source is introduced to the regular 9v input, nothing passes through loops or the output (if...
  6. L

Powering GT16 from power brick?

Apologies for reviving a dead thread here, but I'm wondering whether the GT16 could be powered by a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 3+ pedal, combining both 12V 1A outputs using their current doubler adapter? Thanks! Lloyd
  7. L

TRS - Dual TS with MEG X

I stumbled across these EBS cables, which will probably do the trick. Ron, do you happen to know if the MEG X ins/outs are spaced well enough to accommodate these cables plugged into every spot?
  8. L

MEG X - 2 chains via split point with mono / stereo

Hello again! Migrating from the BOSS ES-8, I'm using a MEG X as a switcher for a rather strange live setup for my band. I play both guitar and saxophone and need to be able to keep discrete paths to ensure that the delay and reverb trails always carry over to the appropriate output, regardless...
  9. L

TRS - Dual TS with MEG X

Thanks for the resource! I'll definitely keep him in mind. I'm not really into the idea of having custom cables made for this particular project given my tendency to switch up pedal placement and whatnot. I'm really just very confused as to how I can't find any adapters — like the ones I've...
  10. L

TRS - Dual TS with MEG X

Hey Ron (& everyone), Greetings from Canada! I'm beyond excited about my first RJM products - the Overture & MEG X as part of a redesign of my board. As I plan my rebuild, I was wondering if there are any existing solutions to splitting the stereo TRS plugs on the MEGX to dual mono TS for my...
Back