Recent content by Matthew.clements

1. Matthew.clements

GenLoss MKII engage/bypass operates differently than other CB modulation pedals.

Bit of a work around but this does the trick as well. I'm using the first slot in IA Cycle as bypassed. I like having a handful of what I consider live presets where my gain stages are constant and modulation pedals can each easily toggle between a few different common/usable presets. Thanks...
  2. Matthew.clements

GenLoss MKII engage/bypass operates differently than other CB modulation pedals.

Hey, I've been using the PBC/6X for a while and have it configure to work perfectly with my pedals. I recently got a Chase Bliss Generation Loss MKII and this pedal operates a bit differently than the other CB pedals I have and as a result the way I have been using my mastermind doesn't quite...
  3. Matthew.clements

USB noise and isolation

Is there a specific isolator that you would recommend or a particular spec that I should look out for? The one linked to in this thread isn't available though amazon at the moment.
  4. Matthew.clements

Ground Noise from PatchBay/Midi connection

Seems I've troubleshooted the problem. From the pic I provided you can see I have 2 midi boxes. Those boxes are using a daisy chain for power. Seems like that must have created some type of ground loop using the daisy chain and the connecting midi cable. When I switch to an isolate power supply...
  5. Matthew.clements

Ground Noise from PatchBay/Midi connection

I'm getting this issue for both MIDI Clock and also when using an expression pedal (Mission expression for RJM) to generate CC messages. I've done a bit of inspection and from what I can tell it seems like the noise is able to be injected from both my Chase Bliss pedals and my Empress pedals...
  6. Matthew.clements

Loop order on the fly

Hi all! I've been using the PBC 6X for a few weeks and am absolutely loving it! I have a question about pedal order. I believe the manual says that loop order can be modified on the fly. Is the only way to achieve this by changing to a different preset with a different loop order? The reason I...
  7. Matthew.clements

PBC6X PC/CC Message Copy/Paste function

I got it sorted out. I misunderstood what you meant by "Just make sure that Max Page (in Globals) is set to be the number of the highest numbered button page you're using". By "using" I thought you meant physically tapping on (so that the IA button would be acting behind the scenes so to speak)...
  8. Matthew.clements

I made that change. Regardless of any IA button set up I'm seeing a couple of things. My Empress Echosystem turns off with every preset change and my Empress Reverb is unaffected by preset changes. That is wrt toggling the device ON/OFF. I'm sending PCs from the presets which work as I expect.
  9. Matthew.clements

Hey admin, Thanks for the tip on using IA buttons. I was doing the same thing as Thomas but this seems to be a better approach. Unfortunately I'm not able to get this working. I followed the steps, and even though I have 'Send on Preset Change' and 'Update on Preset Change' set to 'Yes' - it...
Back