Recent content by mvizcarr

1. M

PBC/10 Routing inquiry - Underfacer/UAFX Pedals

I am trying to build a tube Amp rig as well as have options for Front of House using the Universal Audio pedals Lion and Dream as amps. Output B/Right ---> Underfacer L IN ----> L Out ---> (Stereo cable) ----> UAFX Dream ---> (Using a TRS for Stereo) ----> Walrus Canvas Stereo DI -----> (XLR...
  2. M

Where can I plug in my UAD Pedals?

I have a PBC 10 wired up and I removed my Strymon Timline and conencted my UAD LION but I get a very low volume. Im using TRS split cables for stereo and mono. Im in the 8 IN and 8 Out. Am I doing somehting wrong?
  3. M

PBC10 and Bigsky glitch?

Seems to be an issue with being on CH 1 because when testing the BIGSKY on Ch 2 or 3 the presets are recalled from being saved on the PBC10 preset. Could it be a setting on the Mastermind Editor I need to fix?
  4. M

PBC10 and Bigsky glitch?

Currently have a RJM PBC10 and im trying to change saved loop presets for songs on the PBC. The settings on the Big Sky are set to Midi Channel 1, Midi CT is ON, Midi PA is ON, Midi TH is THRU, MIDI ST is ON. On the PBC10 ive gone and connected the Big Sky to its respective channel which is 1. I...
  5. M

Wet/Dry Volume Pedal

Great! Yes I am using the PBC 10. Now for a bit more complex question. That volume pedal in the 7-10 if I’m using a underfacer to do the wet/dry and mono options. My question is will the volume pedal still be able to control both dry and wet effects using the set up? The effect I’m trying to...
  6. M

Wet/Dry Volume Pedal

Im running a WET/DRY rig and im trying to figure out where to place my volume pedal before the Wet Effects? If I were to use the EXP pedal OUT and connect the VP via TRS (dual Mono/stereo) where in the signal chain is the volume pedal then? The function I want to use the volume pedal is for swells.
Back