Wet/Dry Volume Pedal

mvizcarr

Im running a WET/DRY rig and im trying to figure out where to place my volume pedal before the Wet Effects? If I were to use the EXP pedal OUT and connect the VP via TRS (dual Mono/stereo) where in the signal chain is the volume pedal then?

The function I want to use the volume pedal is for swells.

Connecting the volume pedal to the expression pedal input would allow you to send MIDI messages using the pedal, but you can't control volume directly with it like that.

If you're talking about a PBC/10, then probably the best place is to connect the volume pedal to Out 5-6 and In 7-10. That would put it right before the wet effects.

Great! Yes I am using the PBC 10. Now for a bit more complex question. That volume pedal in the 7-10 if I’m using a underfacer to do the wet/dry and mono options. My question is will the volume pedal still be able to control both dry and wet effects using the set up?

The effect I’m trying to achieve is this sound reverb sweep that is specific for a song I perform. I get this effect with my pedals in series but i dont know how this would work using the PBC.

It depends on all the details of how it's wired exactly and what you're trying to do with it, but all I can tell you for sure is that it would control the level of the signal going into loops 7-10, with all that that implies.

Back