Recent content by Nigel

1. N

CANCEL option!!!

I just spent two hours naming patches, assigning IA presets and then while I am trying to figure out the architecture of your button assignments, I changed some things and instead of UNDO, CANCEL, STORE?, RETURN, SAVE? or any way to revert, I have to use Done. Sadly, now it will be quicker to do...
  2. N

Page/IA Store button swap.

I figured it out, I think it's a bug or maybe you want it this way. I go to edit preset 2 and it was still on page 2. If I exit with it still on page 2, it will toggle. I switched it to page 1 and hit Done and now it's gone
  3. N

Page/IA Store button swap.

GT 10 I want to make buttons 1,2,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 be presets 1 through 8. Button 3 is now Page/ IA Store and button 4 is now IA Mode. I swapped 2 and 3, I copied a preset to 2 and no matter what I do button 2 still changes between pages 1 and page 2. I limited pages to 1 page. That works on...
  4. N

GT10 Master/slave

I spliced a connector to a 60 ft 7 pin cable and so far it's working flawlessly. Well I'll know soon, first gig with it tonight. Thanks for your help
  5. N

Saving Settings to USB drive

Nevermind
  6. N

GT10 Master/slave

Ok That works now, so to power the onstage GT10, I need to wire 12vdc power to pins 6 and 7 correct? Thanks again for the help!
  7. N

GT10 Master/slave

Is the 5 or 7 pin midi cable wired one to one? I saw something about a different pinout but I can't find it
  8. N

GT10 Master/slave

Thanks. Another question: here's the midi path I would like if possible: Master GT10 with phantom on stage with 50 ft cable to slave GT10 to Mini-Gizmo to Wampler Metaverse. My goal is that either myself or the guitar player can do preset changes and both GT 10's are identical. I don't care if...
  9. N

No cancel option?

Ok got it. Of course I can do it in the software but plugging in a laptop during a soundcheck and the player having zero patience kind of rules that out hehehe. He likes to make changes a lot, adding or removing pedals and I'm supposed to do it right now...so if you can add cancel it would be great.
  10. N

GT10 Master/slave

Ok thanks. Do I have to add it as a device and assign a channel? I want the second unit to duplicate exactly what the master does. Also, is the cable wired one to one?
  11. N

GT10 Master/slave

I currently have two Ground Controllers by Voodoo Labs. One is onstage and the other is offstage at my effects rack. The onstage is the master and the offstage is the slave. Whatever the master does, the slave unit follows but either one can control the rack. How can I set up two GT10's to do...
  12. N

No cancel option?

What is the logic behind this? I want to be able to try different configurations but to have them overwrite the previous setup means saving to the drive every time then reloading everything and starting over or taking a picture or writing down the settings. This is not a small thing. How hard...
  13. N

No cancel option?

Feature request
  14. N

No cancel option?

If I go into Device edit and change anything, there's no way to revert. Am I missing something? Why is it not setup so that you have to hit store or save? There's no Cancel option. This makes no sense. The only option I see to escape is "Done" and that saves the changes. I'm new so I hope I'm...
  15. N

Mastermind GT Firmware / Editor 4.9.1

Ron, I reinstalled 4.90 and still no Wampler Metaverse. Regards Nigel
Back