Recent content by Niko

1. N

Sending a continuous CC message to multiple channels at the same time

Thank you SO much for your help, your availability and your understanding! Thanks to you, my LT is ready and I can finally start to play music with an incredible interface I configured myself. I learnt a lot about the device through the process:-) Have a great day!
  2. N

I added to my file a global settings indicating that the volume is controlled by the ExpPedal. I turned off "Send on on Preset Change" on all the buttons of page 5 (IA cycle for the Exp Pedal). Now the Exp pedal controls volume on all pages! Great! But when I go on page 5, use one of the IA...
  3. N

Aaargh! One step forward, 2 backwards! Now my settings are the following: I stay on preset one and only change pages to access different functions (Now button state stays the same when I switch between pages). I ticked the ExpPedal override option for Preset 1 in the Preset list, put exactly the...
  4. N

Hi again! Pfiou! I finally managed to do what you suggested, thanks for your patience and advices! Now I only use the pages, one page per device functions I want to control. Thanks to your advice, button state stays the same even if I switch pages. I do not use presets any more (changed from...
  5. N

Hi! All the presets that I programmed are on local pages. Do you mean it would be better to redo everything and organize per pages instead of per presets? EDIT: I tried to go on the buttons tab, copy my presets to the each page (preset 1 to page 1, preset 2 to page 2), changed the preset + and...
  6. N

Hi again! I am currently trying to configure the LT to control a looper and a Digitakt for a live performance. I am doing quite well on my road to achieve that (mostly thanks to your answers and the forum, you are doing a great job) and I made a first test this morning. I have an issue I do...
  7. N

Using a IA Cycle to switch between 2 different ExpPedal control

Hi! I try to use one button on the LT to switch between 2 different expression pedal settings blocks. I would to use the IA cycle option. I set up 3 settings blocks in the global menu for the expression pedal: block 0 (Pedal OFF) with NONE device and NONE CC number block 1 (Overdrive) with...
  8. N

Hi! My Mastermind LT is controlling another device. This device has 8 tracks and each track receives messages through a channel, i.e Track 1 receives messages through channel 1, Track 2 through channel 2, etc... The mastermind is set up as follow: on device list, the device 1 is called track 1...
  9. N

switching from a device to another with one button

IT WORKS!!!! Thanks for your help! It is really appreciated.
  10. N

Hi, I think that pictures will help. This is my config in Ableton: This is the midi assignment (blue color): A is drive (A filter and a drive are combined): switch ON/OFF receives the CC toggle #13. B is the fuzz: switch ON/OFF receives the CC toggle #14. Global settings in the software...
  11. N

Hi again, I saw that putting buttons in the same group allows only one button of this group to be on at any time. I erased button 1 (clean). I put button 2 and 3 in the group 1 and switched on the "allow all button off" for this group in the globals menu. As 2 and 3 are in the same group, only...
  12. N

Hi! Just tried this option. When I turn on "allow all button off" in the group, the behaviour of the device is like it was before the first change. I press button 1: drive is on and Fuzz is off. When I press it again: Fuzz is on and drive is off. it does not return to the clean sound. Here...
  13. N

YYeah!!! One more step towards the elimination of tap-dancing:-) Thanks for having taken the time to answer! Now I can switch from A to B alternatively, it works. Let's say that A is drive, turned on when I press button 1. B is Fuzz, turned on when I press button 2 (and A is turned off when I...
Back