Recent content by Paul Anderberg

1. Paul Anderberg

Using PBC with POG2 with Midi Mod

So there's a company that does a MIDI Mod for the EHX POG2 that lets you recall program changes (and I believe, CC as well). Has anyone tried to use one of these modded POG2's with the PBC? -Paul
  2. Paul Anderberg

Analog Tap Tempo

Yeah, I thought it was odd too. I tried normally closed and it defaulted to a VERY fast tempo, tried changing the amount of taps and how long the momentary is, neither had any positive effect. I'll check with JHS.
  3. Paul Anderberg

How Do You Have Your Main Page Set Up?

I apologize if there's already a thread like this but I'm very curious to see how everyone's setting up their PBC Main Pages. Here's mine: The inactive presets are set to purple and the active to aqua so I can see how many presets are in any given song. I have the Page Up/Page Down buttons...
  4. Paul Anderberg

Changing presets on a Neunaber Expanse pedal

Curious about this. Anyone tried it?
  5. Paul Anderberg

Analog Tap Tempo

So I have a Panther Cub's Tap Input linked to Fn Switch 3 of the PBC and I can see the correct tempo being tapped into the Panther Cub when I switch to a new tempo, but for some reason, it always defaults to the longest delay time the Panther Cub has immediately after all the taps. Fn Switch 3...
  6. Paul Anderberg

Selah Quartz Timer

1. Subdivisions 2. Always having the BPM displayed at all times I would LOVE to have both of these somehow integrated as options in the next firmware!
  7. Paul Anderberg

Multiple Global Presets

Just a thought, an easy way to do this would be to have an option in the global settings for how many Global Presets there are. That way you can attach buttons to Global 1, Global 2, etc kinda like you do with the normal Global preset.
  8. Paul Anderberg

Multiple Global Presets

Alright, here's what I'm trying to do: I want to create multiple buttons on Page 1 (my normal Song mode page) that are linked to specific presets. For instance I want the tuner button to always go to Preset 1 (Loop 1 Send goes to my Turbo Tuner) regardless of what Song I'm on. It's easy to...
Back