Recent content by recordingpro

1. R

Walrus Audio Mako M1 Device Support

Yea...we are just being lazy is all! I just got mine in and it works just fine, Ron. Although, I for sure will update my editor software whenever this gets added. In the meantime, to the manual I go!
  2. R

Walrus Audio Mako M1 Device Support

Just wanted to put this one on your radar. I recently pre-ordered it and it will start shipping soon!
  3. R

Strymon Iridium Freezing Up on Preset Change

Solved: I happened upon some firmware release notes that mentioned a fix for this very problem on strymon’s site. Updated the pedal and I’m good to go now!
  4. R

Whoops…meant to put this in the PBC forum. It’s a PBC 6X I’m using. can someone move it for me?
  5. R

As per usual, I like to find the strange issues. I just recently picked up an Iridium to add to my board because of the MIDI capabilities. Unfortunately, when I change presets, it will eventually lock up the iridium to where I can’t even press the on board on/off button and I’m forced to power...
  6. R

Immediately Bank to First Song in Current Set

Ahhhhhhh. Why yes it does! Now I get the point of it now. And I also understand why you need to add a feature for what I was talking about now. So far, the only thing that seems to work is if I’m on Setlist 1 and I choose “setlist down”, it will go to the top of setlist 1 since there’s nowhere...
  7. R

Ok so in the meantime, how do I go to the top of a specific setlist number? I tried this and it doesn't appear to do anything at all: "System / Setlist off:1 on:1"
  8. R

Thanks Ron! That would be most excellent!
  9. R

Yea I was really hoping your config file would solve my problem but it wasn’t quite right like you said. Still gave me some new ideas so much appreciated.
  10. R

Ok forgive me if I've missed the memo somewhere, but I've tried several possible IA commands and I'm coming up at a loss. Simply put, I just want a button that takes me to the top of my current set list instead of having to bank down through all the songs individually.
  11. R

Signal Chain Swapping Question

That’s what I figured but it was making my brain hurt. I’m about to do something similar with my Iridium and I didn’t want to run the risk of having half my signal be un-filtered by the cab sim.
  12. R

Signal Chain Swapping Question

Ok so I want to use the pbc/6x capability to take my tremolo (which is mono in/out) and programmatically move it to end of my chain (which comes stereo out of my specular tempus). What is going to happen to my stereo signal at the end? Will I lose one side completely? Or will I just hear tremolo...
  13. R

Search function for song/preset lists

This is great news! I've never been happier to be crazy! #certifiable
  14. R

Search function for song/preset lists

Definitely agree that alphabetizing songs is a big plus. However, let's say you have 5 songs alphabetized neatly in the preset list like the following: 1. Amazing Song 2. Better Song 3. Colorful Song 4. Emotional Song 5. Friend Song But now, let's say you want to add in a song called "Dilemma...
  15. R

Strymon DIG "Mix 2" not Recalled with Function Switch

Ok I got another correspondence from Strymon and I think I've reached the end of my line with them: So, since I clearly can NOT get this thing to work, Ron, would you be so kind as to send me a settings file that will execute FnSw 1 as latching? I just want to be sure I'm not configuring...
Back