Recent content by rizzo

1. R

Switching/ Delay Trail Issue

Ok. Figured it out. Everything was wired correctly. The mistake I made was that for every bank of 4 presets all of them had the same midi PC numbers. Now only preset 1 has the PC number and for 2, 3, and 4 I chose 128 which is no PC change. I'll just need to selct the bank then hit preset 1 and...
  2. R

i'm not using a different preset on the M5. 1-2-3 and 4 are all using midi program change number 01 (which is preset 02 on the M5). i had the almost exact same set up before but with an M9 and set it up the same way and never had a problem with the trails. i'll just keep pluggin away at it and...
  3. R

it's the exact same delay patch for all 4 presets within a bank. same midi program change number. nothing within each bank is changing on the M5. every bank has 1 and only 1 M5 delay patch. i seriously have no idea.
  4. R

Okay. So, I tried turning the M5 on and off from the M5 itself with the instant access for the M5 selected. The delay still trailed. I tried turning on a patch/preset on the GCP that doesn't normally have the delay on and used the instant access that controls the delay on and off and still had...
  5. R

not sure if i get that completely (turn the delay on the delay?) but i will take a stab at it when i get in front of the rig again later today. it may make more sense when it's there next to me.
  6. R

that would be correct but with the mini line mixer the delays still should trail over as far as i understand whether it's part of the next patch or not. that's what it's i bought it for anyway.
  7. R

i checked that but the delay is the same for all of the patches and stays on at all times. the first thing i checked was the M5. i even made sure the pedal itself is in DSP BYPASS mode not True Bypass. So I'm 99.9% sure it is not an issue with the M5.
  8. R

I will try to make this as short and sweet as possible and hopefully someone will have the answer. I'm sure it's probably user error. Ha. My set up is as follows: I have a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro running into an RG-16. I have the GCP set up in 4 preset mode. I am running a Line 6 M5 via...
  9. R

RG-16 Power Question

Sounds good. I am phantom powering the Ground Control but with 2000mA that should be enough to power it. We'll see. I do have another PX-2 available to me so maybe I will try it tonight. If it takes a crap then I guess I'll know we have a different problem.
  10. R

RG-16 Power Question

I tried it last night and unfortunately I must've had a lemon of a PX-2. It fried after 2 minutes being plugged into the RG-16. Thought it was the rack but it ended up being the PX-2. I'm a little afraid to plug another in. May wait for the RJM supply before I try it again.
  11. R

RG-16 Power Question

I purchased the floor model of an RG-16. It did not come with the power supply. If I am running it with a Ground Control Pro and want to phantom power it will it be ok to use a Line 6 PX-2 power supply for the RG-16? It's output is 9VAC with 2000mA. Any help would be appreciated.
  12. R

Building my first switching system and have a few questions.

Re: Building my first switching system and have a few questi Just checked. I'm pretty sure none of the power supplies I have will work. Are there ones that are recommended or is there a way to just order a power supply?
  13. R

Re: Building my first switching system and have a few questi What are the requirements for the RG16 power supply? Received it today and before I could even get it in my rack my lab chewed the power supply to pieces. Will a BOSS PSA120S work?
  14. R

Re: Building my first switching system and have a few questi Thank you. All questions answered... for now. Haha.
Back