Recent content by Roadrunner

1. R

Running GT22 to control FM3

Thanks Ron. Yes. I'm aware, already pre-made the file on the GT editor. Thanks.
  2. R

No one use this? o_O
  3. R

Hi all. Who is running the Fractal FM3 with GT22? Any issues / special things to note or its just a simple p&p like with the AxeIII? Thanks.
  4. R

GT22 + FM3, flawlessly?

Hey guys. My setup is basically AxeIII + GT22 but I think I’ll go for an FM3 as my back doesn't like the heavy Axe rack anymore. What I had in mind is to pair the FM3 with my GT22 in one pedalboard for max flexibility. Anyone already done that and can share from experience? Is the GT22 works...
  5. R

Can't have more then 5 Presets in a Page

I wonder who convinced you to go ahead and buy it ;)
  6. R

Offset of 2???

Axe 1st preset is 001. So: Global >> First preset is number 0 = un checked. Devices >> PC offset = 1. Axe Midi menu >> MIDI offset = 0. Get prest name. Now its ok :-) As usual Ron, you are THE man!!! Thank you.
  7. R

Offset of 2???

Sent to support@rjmmusic.com Thanks.
  8. R

Offset of 2???

Yes, both are set to "1". BTW, if i scroll via Axe from preset 2 to 1, the GT will show "No Preset" in its display.
  9. R

Offset of 2???

Upgraded to 4.2.3. No chanage. Delete the GT and start all over again is the last thing i would like to do :-(
  10. R

Offset of 2???

Im on 4.2.0. Yes, Under Dvices, PC offset is 0 and in the Axe midi PC MIDI offset is also 0.
  11. R

Offset of 2???

Tried it but no luck. I went to Preset page in the editor and found out that i have a single forward shift of 100 and something presets, so i manually shift them back single space and it looked ok. Than run Get Preset Names again up to 100 and all of it went back single space forward :-(
  12. R

Offset of 2???

Got the GT22 working very nice with my AxeIII, Axe offset to 1 and so is the GT22 and it was working nice, presets starting @ 001 and not 000. However, I assume I messed up something as the GT #1 preset is now calling Axe preset #2 and so on meaning the GT22 "jumped" one forward in the Axe...
  13. R

1 or 2 midi cables with GT22 / AxeIII?

Cool ,thanks Ron.
  14. R

1 or 2 midi cables with GT22 / AxeIII?

Digging deeper into the manual, I found out the Axe needs only one midi cable + Phantom Power Adapter PPA-DIN7F-1 while KPA runs 2 midi cables with Phantom Power Adapter PPA-DIN7F-2. I run the GT22 with AxeIII and in the past with an XL+, I have the PPA-DIN7F-2 and always used 2 mdi cables...
  15. R

Axe III with GT22, few questions

Yap. all works perfect now. Thanks Ron.
Back