Offset of 2???

Roadrunner

Got the GT22 working very nice with my AxeIII, Axe offset to 1 and so is the GT22 and it was working nice, presets starting @ 001 and not 000.

However, I assume I messed up something as the GT #1 preset is now calling Axe preset #2 and so on meaning the GT22 "jumped" one forward in the Axe.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Tried it but no luck.

I went to Preset page in the editor and found out that i have a single forward shift of 100 and something presets, so i manually shift them back single space and it looked ok.
Than run Get Preset Names again up to 100 and all of it went back single space forward :-(

Tried it but no luck.

I went to Preset page in the editor and found out that i have a single forward shift of 100 and something presets, so i manually shift them back single space and it looked ok.
Than run Get Preset Names again up to 100 and all of it went back single space forward :-(
I had the same issues ... Offset of 1 though... it was fine before I updated to 4.22

Check to see that the PC Offset you have set in Devices for the Axe-Fx III matches the PC Offset that's set in the Axe-Fx's MIDI settings.

Upgraded to 4.2.3.
No chanage.
Delete the GT and start all over again is the last thing i would like to do :-(

Ok, when you did Get Preset Names, did you also specify Start Preset and Dest Preset with the same number?

Yes, both are set to "1".
BTW, if i scroll via Axe from preset 2 to 1, the GT will show "No Preset" in its display.

In the image you sent me, Axe-Edit shows the first preset on the Axe-Fx is 001. But, in Devices, you have the PC Offset set to 0 for the Axe-Fx. If you correct them so that they agree, it should fix things. You also should check the "First Preset is Number 0" setting in the GT's Global settings. It should be set to agree with the other settings - either everything should be set to start at preset 0, or everything should be set to start at preset 1. Otherwise, you're going to have this problem.

Axe 1st preset is 001.
So:
Global >> First preset is number 0 = un checked.
Devices >> PC offset = 1.
Axe Midi menu >> MIDI offset = 0.
Get prest name.

Now its ok :)

As usual Ron, you are THE man!!!
Thank you.

Back