Recent content by Robert Titean

1. Robert Titean

+/- BPM Switching

Here are the settings that i put for it. i got it to move 1 +/- BPM increments but now when i save the setting, it goes back to the original preset tempo that was placed on the editor. I had to put it at off BPM at "Same" because if i put it at "Off", then it'll turn off the tap tempo feature...
  2. Robert Titean

+/- BPM Switching

I see that there's a feature where you can manually add or subtract 1 BPM each time you hit the switch. i got it to move +/- 1 BPM change but when i try to store that specific bpm as a preset, it only saves as literallt only +/- 1 BPM but not to the specific BPM that I choose. Is there anyway...
  3. Robert Titean

Force State per preset instead of Global

Anyone know how to force a state per preset instead of a global setting on the RJM Editor? I'm trying to get the tap tempo to stop sending it in one of my FN Switches but it always seems to send tap tempo no matter what when I hit the first RJM preset to a new song. i have a secondary switch...
  4. Robert Titean

Lock on/off pedal CC actions?

I know you can reverse the on msg to be 127 and the off be 0 and switch button colors but I have other saved files that aren't doing that and that'll make it confusing to think whether if the pedals are on or off.
  5. Robert Titean

Lock on/off pedal CC actions?

Does anyone know how to lock CC actions? I have a Boss DD-500 and a Source Audio Ventris that I CC'd action to turn on/off the pedals per button. When I go to the Presets tab, I would love if those CC's be on for every single preset. But right now, every single preset is set to being it off. Is...
  6. Robert Titean

Auto Tap Per Preset

I got an El Capistan external tap modded into the Fn Switch off of the PBC 10 and the El Capistan is also connected to the "EXP" jack to the FN Switch to get another preset from it. That second preset's a slapback and I would love if I can get per RJM preset to turn on/off Auto Tap for the slapback.
  7. Robert Titean

MIDI Clock Noise

Oh... So the Sysex feature wouldn't work to transfer specific MIDI data to the Jackson Audio pedals?
  8. Robert Titean

MIDI Clock Noise

Hey y’all! Maybe you guys can help me fix this problem. I have a problem with my midi setup. My midi signal chain is: PBC 10 > Ventris > DD-500 > MIDI Box 4 (Alexander Wavelength, JA Golden Boy, JA Bloom, and Stone Deaf Fx Syncopy Delay), finally POG 2 MIDI Modded. I’m getting some “ticking”...
  9. Robert Titean

Device List Request

Hi! I would love to have the Jackson Audio Golden Boy, Boss DD-200, and the Alexander Wavelength be a part of the device list in the Mastermind Editor. Thank you!
Back