Recent content by Rocknroll

1. R

Help with Tap tempo setup

I’m not sure I understand, you say I need one without LED, but you recommend one with LED. I also only want one switch. thanks.
  2. R

Ok, well, I will take a single switch with no led. Do you have a link for that, or just send a question under contacts to order via PayPal?
  3. R

Ok, do recommend anything, as I did not see one on your products listing?
  4. R

Running all three Strymon pedals and trying to set up a foot switch with the LT to control tap tempo. I bought the Strymon single switch because they said it was best for their pedals. Not sure if it’s best to run through LT. I have it connected via TRS to the 1/2 foot switch On LT. It has a...
  5. R

In over my head Lexicon PCM 96 and others

Btw, if the lack of green dots (only red) on the output, what constitutes a “fail” when I hook up all the other units? What am I looking for?
  6. R

I also deleted the commands under buttons.
  7. R

Ok, thanks, I’ll work with that some and see what I get. Just basic communication seems to be first on the list. The lexicon has four differ banks to select presets from, default, user, etc.. so somehow it needs to tell it which bank it’s trying to select from. Lexicon manual
  8. R

Function button, tap tempo

Awesome, thank you. Everything is just as I want it now! Rock On!
  9. R

File attached
  10. R

Page two has a red light on the upper left that says Presets IA store
  11. R

That fixed the Tap Tempo! But now have run into two new problems. As stated above, in the loops function, I cannot control the compressor I have in loop six (l6). Also now, when I go into the preset function page, my Strymon bigsky is controlled by 5 and 6 (BS presst up and down). I cannot use...
  12. R

I also seem to have lost my L6 function on loops. I have a compressor set into #6/ When I am trying to make a preset and add compressor, it doesn't do anything. no light no nothing, all other loops work fine.
  13. R

These two images show what I am working with. I followed your directions, but the Tap Tempo is not working. I have sent this to the RJM/ I press and hold the L6 and still have the Preset setup function that I want to keep, but I do not have the Global Tap Temp on L6 to send to all my pedals.
  14. R

Currently when I press the L6 function switch, it takes me to a page that allows me to adjust all my Strymon midi pedals. It moves the presets up and down. So, now I want to add the tap tempo to this switch, as stated in the manual to create a global tap tempo. I would also like to keep the...
  15. R

I want to use the L6 button for tap tempo. I also want to keep the function function. So, will the tap work with taps, and a long press to get into the function option? Or do I lose the function option when I choose global tap for L6?
Back