Recent content by Schilling

1. S

PBC6X with Midi-Solutions Quadra Thru

I have 2 Quadra Thru and a Midi Merge from Midi Solutions in my board and they are all kinda picky with the midi cable you use, since it also sends power to the device. Depending on how the wires are connected, the cable may not send "phantom power" correctly. For example, my low profiles One...
  2. S

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Hi Ron, Is there any chance that we can have the option to "Jump" to a specific bank? I just tested the new "CC remote Bank Up and Bank Down" commands, but it just jumps to the very first preset in that selected bank, as opposed to the behavior of changing banks using the internal PBC Buttons...
  3. S

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

It seems that the USB pendrive I was using was the problem. It is strange since it is the same one I was using for the last five updates. Anyway, I tried with a different one and everything is fine now. Cheers!!!
  4. S

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

The file seems corrupted. At least here the Mastermind is unable to run the update. It shows the following message: "File is not a valid update. Please insert a USB drive containing a valid firmware file." Is there anyone else with the same problem?
  5. S

Mastermind Editor - Notes panels

+1 That would be very useful!!!
Back