Recent content by Schmoot

1. S

Mobius and H9 Preset and Audio Loop Switching?

Thank you Ron - that worked perfectly!
  2. S

Mobius and H9 Preset and Audio Loop Switching?

Hello Ron, All, Really appreciate this forum and the PBC. What an awesome product. I have learned a ton already from the forum posts. Need some help. I could not find same topic in the forum, but the same question may already exist. Feel free to point me to another thread to save time...
  3. S

Mini Effect Gizmo - Function Button

Update - got it to work, seems my firmware version update didn't work as I thought. Updated it successfully to 4.0.11 which allowed me to change the function to control the MEG. Seeing how it works, by creating a separate page I am able to modify it and still keep the function at tap tempo...
  4. S

Hi Ron, Thanks for the fast reply - I am using the latest FW and Editor versions. The system locks up consistently - I tried 3 or 4 times.
  5. S

Hello. New to the forum. I am trying to add a Mini Effect Gizmo into my PBC setup. Can I do this from the Editor? I could not find anyway to select it. I found a post that said to use the on board setup menu. When I use the on board setup mode, once I select Function Button the PBC...
Back