Recent content by schuerman

1. S

Introducing the Micro Line Mixer!

Can you explain more about the "Headroom: +9dBV using 9V power supply, more with higher voltage power supplies"? Can you give us an idea about the increased headroom numbers at the various input voltages? (ie - 9V vs 24V) Thanks!
  2. S

Global Preset Woes

I am not using Song & Setlist mode. I've been using it this way for a couple years now. When the unit powers on it defaults to Preset 1. None of the buttons on my page 1 are preset buttons. They are all either IA for loops or CC/PCs for MIDI pedals. When I want to go to the next "song", I just...
  3. S

Global Preset Woes

This used to function on my PBC years ago. It stopped working a few revisions ago, so I decided to just not use the function for awhile -- but now I need it again. I'm on 4.5 firmware. I factory reset the unit and built it up again from scratch. I'm trying to assign a button to the Global...
  4. S

PBC + Extra Mini Line Mixer

Been using an extra mini line mixer with my PBC to create a parallel drive setup before using the parallel FX section in loops 7-10. I have been using this setup for awhile now. Has been working great until today, here's the setup: GTR to PBC IN Loop 1 Out to Klon KTR (no return to PBC but...
  5. S

Loops

Just got my Mastermind PBC today in the mail. So excited to dig in! Quick question... Is the PBC capable of using just the "send" of a particular loop without connecting the return? Will this interrupt the signal flow? I would like to have my tuner in loop 1 but I don't want my signal...
Back