Recent content by Stevi

1. S

Question about mini effect gizmo

Hi, Thank you for your advice.:) I actually realize my mistakes after I got the real stuff here. I am now having problem on program the gizmo with the MFC-101. For the amp gizmo, is quite easy. I can use the write button on the front panel to store each switch I want to turn on in preset...
  2. S

MFC-101 WITH THE MINI EFFECT GIZMO- HARD TIME! HELP....

Hi, I got another question herre: ;) Say I program two switches to call on two loops. Do I need to set like off 000 on 064 for one and off001 on 065 for the other one, or just set them all like off000 on127??? Thank you:)
  3. S

Thanks for your helping:) I will keep trying and hope one day, there will be a video about using mfc-101 and mini effect gizmo together.:)
  4. S

Hi. I got half succeed now:) I set everything as you said in the foot controller. ( I am just doing one loop to let it work first: so IA SWITCH 06, cc#88, channel 02, which is the same channel as gizmo in, 0ff000 and on127) Here is another confusion: when should I hold the write button and...
  5. S

i mean use the ia switch to turn on and off the pedals individually.
  6. S

Hi, Thank you so much for your responding:) As you said, I solve the audio problem. Now it is getting sound. About the Midi, How should I set in order to have switch control the gizmo loop on and off? I set the IA like I said.- IA switch06, cc 88 ( loop 1) OFF 000 ON 127 , and channel is...
  7. S

Hi, I recently got my mini effect gizmo and I want to use it with the MFC-101. The mini effect gizmo is inside my rack and plugged with several pedals. I set the mfc-101 to none axe fx mode. I use bank size 5 and the rest of the switches as IA switches, which I turn on/off the pedals in the...
  8. S

Thats a Mark V ( not Mark F) sorry
  9. S

Hi guys, I wonder if I use the mini effect gizmo as a part of the midi units in FX loop, Do I need to let the audio signal go through the mini effect gizmo, or just plug the guitar cable to the amp input?? I have a diagram bellow Regards
Back