Recent content by swatman

1. S

Help Setting up Kemper Profiler & Axe FX II XL with RJM Mastermind GT16

fixed it!!!! the CC was 123 on the axe itself. I am not sure why it wasnt defaulted to 34 but that fixed the problem!! You have been amazing thank you for all of the help setting up my MMGT :)
  2. S

here is my current settings from yesterday afternoon
  3. S

yeah i switched the axe unit and the midi within the RJM editor back to channel 1 because that is what the axe fx manual said to do. After doing that I changed the kemper back to channel 2. I tried that to see if it would fix the issue and it seems to still be the same issue that the scene...
  4. S

That did not seem to fix it. Do you think it is something in the Axe units settings? I feel like we are so close.
  5. S

So if I go into my mastermind and change a preset to another axe FX program #, it changes the axe fx preset as well as the kemper preset. I just cant seem to get the scenes to change on one preset :(
  6. S

correct my axe fx is set to channel 2 on the axe FX itself as well as on the MMGT editor
  7. S

I followed the instructions, the scenes change with the presets within the mastermind, however they do not change in the axe fx. I must be missing a step
  8. S

Here is what my settings currently look like on MMGT I want the "Clean VH4" linked to Preset 1 Scene 1 on my Axe. I want "crunch" linked to Preset 1 Scene 2, etc. Both Clean VH4 and Crunch are connected to my Kemper Presets. Now currently, It is doing that correctly: Clean VH 4 Kemper...
  9. S

No they do not. However if I press an effect, it turns it on on the AXE FX.
  10. S

So I got the scenes in the second row where I wanted them, however when i click scene changes the scenes on my axe FX do not change.
  11. S

I use a Kemper Profiler as my main amp, and recently picked up an RJM Mastermind GT16 and an AXE FX II XL because I want to use the Axe in the effects loop of the Kemper as an effects processor because I prefer the Axe's effects. I want to run a setup to my RJM Mastermind GT16 to process all of...
Back