Recent content by To Many Toys

1. T

2 presets per bank?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That would be awesome^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ To be able to name pages would be cool as while :D I've been using the page menu and if they were named :o In any event what you have done with the MMGT and the editor is simply amazing!!! I love the fact that your willing to put more...
  2. T

Ernie ball 6180 volume pedals

cool glad you got. yeah I know what you mean As soon as I figure out how to do something new I grab my phone and shoot a video so I can have a future reference :lol: That way 6 months later I'm not saying "wait how did I do that?"
  3. T

2 presets per bank?

Cool thanks Ron….. I started a new file and that fixed it If you still want to take a look at the file and see if you can find any red flags maybe for future user issues? I'll send it to you. But you don't have to spend to much time on it. I had done a lot of Guinea pig with it and probably...
  4. T

EXPRESSION PEDALS

I just got my hands on a Mission RJM expression pedal. It's incredibly responsive! The toe switch is perfect for a real Wah feel! When the Wah is switched off it turns into a volume pedal :o Just perfect Some others pedals that I have tested are: Korg EXP-2 use TRS-TRS cable. very good...
  5. T

Ernie ball 6180 volume pedals

Yes the Ernie Ball VP jr. 6180 will work you need a "Y" insert cable with 2 TS (mono) ends and 1 TRS (stereo) end. Then plug the 2 TS ends into the input and output of the Ernie. The TRS goes to the GT Ron talks about it in the first post toword the bottom of the "expression pedals" thread...
  6. T

2 presets per bank?

Awesome thanks Ron! Thats what I thought but I guess I'm having issues with the bank up bank down? the bank up makes the current presets flash. Then I press bank up again and nothing happens??? (same presets still flashing) Bank down dosn't even make the presets flash. If i use a preset+ or...
  7. T

2 presets per bank?

Hi I was just wondering if I could have only 2 presets per bank? If so how do you define a bank? for example bank 1 preset 1 and 2 bank 2 preset 3 and 4 ect. In the manual it says a default of 5 presets. Just wondering if this can be altered or is that the minimum? Sorry if this question was...
  8. T

Would this set up work?

Wow! You are AWESOME! I can't believe how much stuff you've accomplished your an inspiration to us all 8-) Thank you so much I will be ordering a Master Mind GT VERY soon!
  9. T

Would this set up work?

SWEET! Yeah I just wanted to be able to toggle on/off effects for each device and use expression pedals to control effects parameters. So what I've been reading in the forum it looks like you have the M9 set up in the mastermind gt series? can you use an expression pedal from the GT to control...
  10. T

Would this set up work?

Master Mind GT 10 midi out to midi in Mini Effects Gizmo Mini Effects Gizmo midi out to midi in MIDI Solutions Quadra Thru MIDI Solutions Quadra Thru midi out 1 to Line 6 M9 midi in, MIDI Solutions Quadra Thru midi out 2 to midi in Mini Amp Gizmo Mini Amp Gizmo midi out to midi in TC...
  11. T

*** DEVICE SUPPORT REQUESTS

It would be awesome if you could do the TC Voicelive 2 (floor Unit) I think it's the same thing as the rack unit, and voiclive 3? what would be really cool is if you could crack the code and add exspresion pedal support to change Effects Parameters! :lol: 8-) Thanks your the best Ron!
Back