Would this set up work?

Master Mind GT 10
midi out to midi in Mini Effects Gizmo

Mini Effects Gizmo midi out to midi in MIDI Solutions Quadra Thru

MIDI Solutions Quadra Thru midi out 1 to Line 6 M9 midi in,
MIDI Solutions Quadra Thru midi out 2 to midi in Mini Amp Gizmo

Mini Amp Gizmo midi out to midi in TC Voicelive 2 (floor unit)

TC Voicelive 2 (floor unit) midi out to midi in Behringer Bass V Amp Pro

I wanted to be able to change “GLOBAL” presets on all of them from Master Mind GT 10. Then inside a preset have pages set up on the Master Mind GT 10. Page 1 to control all Mini Effects Gizmo loops independently and Mini Amp Gizmo switching (only need 3 for amp switching). On page 2 control all preset function of TC Voicelive 2. Then on page 3 control all preset function on the Behringer Bass V Amp Pro. Page 4 control function of M9

if I'm reading things right this should work? If it does RON YOUR A GENIUS

Thanks

Generally speaking, that should work. Exactly what you're controlling on each device, and how you want to control them, will determine how easy it will be to set up.

SWEET!
Yeah I just wanted to be able to toggle on/off effects for each device and use expression pedals to control effects parameters.

So what I've been reading in the forum it looks like you have the M9 set up in the mastermind gt series?
can you use an expression pedal from the GT to control the same function that an expression pedal plugged into the M9 would give you?

THANKS!

Yes, you can set up GT buttons to act like the effect and scene selection buttons on the M9. I'm pretty sure that on the M9, a MIDI expression pedal can be set up to do anything a directly connected expression pedal can, but I'd have to do a little research to be certain.

Wow! You are AWESOME!
I can't believe how much stuff you've accomplished
your an inspiration to us all :cool:

Thank you so much I will be ordering a Master Mind GT VERY soon!

Back