Recent content by torpedostu

1. T

Click Stopper Issue

Hi Ron Thanks for confirming that .... Just an idea for you to maybe consider in future releases of this product .... I have effects pedals in the loops, each one I've set individually with volume/tone whatever to my liking. However depending upon what combinations of effects are selected...
  2. T

Click Stopper Issue

HIya I'm in the UK, as I said I've only just bought the unit, so I can return it to the retailer for a replacement easily enough, I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't doing anything silly. Cheers Stu
  3. T

Click Stopper Issue

:o) Thanks for pitching in with ur comments .. much appreciated :o)
  4. T

Click Stopper Issue

Input in via the front panel, then effects in loops 1-5 only. So, Jack sockets 5,6,7 & 8 (Fron Front, Buffer In, Buffer out and Input 1-4) are empty, buffer not in use. Nothing else is set up yet as I'm still collecting a few bits & bobs to add. Stu
  5. T

Click Stopper Issue

Hiya Just got my Effects Gizmo and Master Mind (all stereo) .. all working ok except for one thing ... If I use the output from the Click Stopper (CS Out) (I currently only have a mono preamp, so I use a mono cable out), then I get a background noise like a fuzz pedal, that follows the guitar...
  6. T

Effect Gizmo and MIDI Effects Units

Ahh ok Gotcha now ... Thanks for the prompt reply .. much appreciated :D Cheers Stu
  7. T

Effect Gizmo and MIDI Effects Units

Hi I'm going to buy the Effects Gizmo pretty soon, well as soon as I sell my GigRig Pro-14 :D I totally get the effect pedal loops and buffers, how the amp switching may work etc, but what I'd like is to be able to control what patches are selected on a rack delay/reverb unit like say a TC...
Back