Recent content by ZappaFrank

1. Z

INPUT 1 AND 2 IN PRESET OF PBC6

I just wanted to explain why I am asking all those questions. I began with the PBC10 then added the PBC6 which was too much for me and now I am using a Switchblade Switcher for my Stereo Pedals and the PBC6 for strictly Mono Pedals. The PBC10 is on sale: https://www.ebay.de/itm/395145834248...
  2. Z

OK, thank you.
  3. Z

In the Preset Audio Settings of the PBC6 it is possible to switch both inputs off. Why isn't it also possible to switch bot inputs on? A workaround would be to copy all presets with input 1 and change them to input 2, but it would be easier to just have the option to switch both inputs on. I am...
  4. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Thank you very much for your advice. I am probably going to run the PBC6 in a Stereo Loop of the H90. I guess this will allow me to do the trick of running the Mono and Stereo Loops of the PBC6 also in parallel if I want to. Thank you. For the future I would like to see from RJM one day a rack...
  5. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

I haven't made a decision yet if I will try to use in the future the PBC10 for mono and stereo loops or only the PBC6 for stereo loops. So you have already helped me with the settings for the PBC10 stereo loops. How would it be with the PBC6 with the same pedals. I guess the cables are the same...
  6. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Can the rjmmusic Admin confirm that? It is a little bit absurd because in my case I have a PBC10 which until now always has been strictly mono and than I have begun to use the PBC6 for Stereo Loops, but I always thought that the two inputs of the PBC6 could be used as global stereo inputs. I...
  7. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

I am redoing my Home Studio and thinking of putting my pedals and the PBC10 into rack drawers instead of having them on a pedalboard. I do everything with MIDI Program Changes. So I don't need really a Pedalboard controlled by my feet. I was thinking of replacing the PBC10 with the effect gizmo...
  8. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Thank you very much. I have overlooked that.
  9. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

That's exactly why I was asking. The Signal Chain is Guitar -> Quad Cortex -> H90 -> PBC10 -> apollo x8. The PBC10 is connected as a Stereo Loop to the H90. So then I will try what you have advised me: I will run the loops 7-10 in parallel. Is there a possibility in the Editor to run the loops...
  10. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Thank you very much! This is very helpful. Just for clarification: Would this mean if I follow your instructions that I can use the Stereo Pedals in the Loops 7 - 9 without loosing the Stereo Delay which comes from the Quad Cortex? That's the part which I find so confusing because those Stereo...
  11. Z

USING STEREO EFFECTS

I have read the instructions about stereo loops in the manual and a lot of things in this thread, but I am still confused. Anyway I would like to use in Loops 7 to 10 of my PBC10 three Stereo Pedals. I have a Quad Cortex with Presets which have typically a Stereo Delay which I don't want to...
  12. Z

Problem with scrolling through PCB10 Presets with MC6Pro

I have posted my problem also in the Morningstar Forum because I don't know if the problem has its root rather there or in the PBC10. Anyway: On the Morningstar MC6 Pro I have two buttons to scroll through the Presets of my Mastermind PCB10. Scrolling up works so far. Scrolling down I only reach...
  13. Z

Anybody here already using the new Morningstar MC6 Pro?

the last purchase before the ultimate final purchase :eek:
  14. Z

Oh, thank you. The most obvious thing :D - the MIDI channels. I have somehow completely forgotten that this is the obvious solution! Thank you very much!!!
  15. Z

I would prefer to avoid Y Cables and MIDI DIN Ports and just send the MIDI Messages from the Morningstar PC6 Pro via USB to my Mac and from my Mac to three devices: The Quad Cortex, the PBC6 and the PBC10. The MC6 Pro as the controlling source unit and the Quad Cortex and the PCB6 and 10 as the...
Back