Problem with scrolling through PCB10 Presets with MC6Pro

ZappaFrank

I have posted my problem also in the Morningstar Forum because I don't know if the problem has its root rather there or in the PBC10. Anyway:
On the Morningstar MC6 Pro I have two buttons to scroll through the Presets of my Mastermind PCB10. Scrolling up works so far. Scrolling down I only reach Preset 2 as the lowest. So I don’t reach Preset 1. And I don’t know why. I checked the settings of the PCB10 and of the MC6Pro and couldn’t find until now the mistake. The MC6Pro gives you the chance to change counter settings. I tried that, but also without luck. On the PCB10 there is also an option to say first Preset = 0 or something like that, but that also didn't change the problem. All I know is that in order to get to Preset 1 you have to send a Program Change 0 and it seems that I am sending that, but it doesn't work. As I said apart from that the scrolling mechanism which is a universal preset that comes with the MC6PRO works I only can not reach Preset 1.

I'm not sure why that would be. Sending it PC#0 should always recall the first preset on the PBC, regardless of any settings. Do you have a PC with a MIDI monitor app that you could use to see what's being sent by the MIDI controller?

Back