Search results

1. R

Walrus Audio Mako M1 Device Support

Yea...we are just being lazy is all! I just got mine in and it works just fine, Ron. Although, I for sure will update my editor software whenever this gets added. In the meantime, to the manual I go!
  2. R

Walrus Audio Mako M1 Device Support

Just wanted to put this one on your radar. I recently pre-ordered it and it will start shipping soon!
  3. R

Strymon Iridium Freezing Up on Preset Change

Solved: I happened upon some firmware release notes that mentioned a fix for this very problem on strymon’s site. Updated the pedal and I’m good to go now!
  4. R

Whoops…meant to put this in the PBC forum. It’s a PBC 6X I’m using. can someone move it for me?
  5. R

As per usual, I like to find the strange issues. I just recently picked up an Iridium to add to my board because of the MIDI capabilities. Unfortunately, when I change presets, it will eventually lock up the iridium to where I can’t even press the on board on/off button and I’m forced to power...
  6. R

Immediately Bank to First Song in Current Set

Ahhhhhhh. Why yes it does! Now I get the point of it now. And I also understand why you need to add a feature for what I was talking about now. So far, the only thing that seems to work is if I’m on Setlist 1 and I choose “setlist down”, it will go to the top of setlist 1 since there’s nowhere...
  7. R

Ok so in the meantime, how do I go to the top of a specific setlist number? I tried this and it doesn't appear to do anything at all: "System / Setlist off:1 on:1"
  8. R

Thanks Ron! That would be most excellent!
  9. R

Yea I was really hoping your config file would solve my problem but it wasn’t quite right like you said. Still gave me some new ideas so much appreciated.
  10. R

Ok forgive me if I've missed the memo somewhere, but I've tried several possible IA commands and I'm coming up at a loss. Simply put, I just want a button that takes me to the top of my current set list instead of having to bank down through all the songs individually.
  11. R

Signal Chain Swapping Question

That’s what I figured but it was making my brain hurt. I’m about to do something similar with my Iridium and I didn’t want to run the risk of having half my signal be un-filtered by the cab sim.
  12. R

Signal Chain Swapping Question

Ok so I want to use the pbc/6x capability to take my tremolo (which is mono in/out) and programmatically move it to end of my chain (which comes stereo out of my specular tempus). What is going to happen to my stereo signal at the end? Will I lose one side completely? Or will I just hear tremolo...
  13. R

Search function for song/preset lists

This is great news! I've never been happier to be crazy! #certifiable
  14. R

Search function for song/preset lists

Definitely agree that alphabetizing songs is a big plus. However, let's say you have 5 songs alphabetized neatly in the preset list like the following: 1. Amazing Song 2. Better Song 3. Colorful Song 4. Emotional Song 5. Friend Song But now, let's say you want to add in a song called "Dilemma...
  15. R

Strymon DIG "Mix 2" not Recalled with Function Switch

Ok I got another correspondence from Strymon and I think I've reached the end of my line with them: So, since I clearly can NOT get this thing to work, Ron, would you be so kind as to send me a settings file that will execute FnSw 1 as latching? I just want to be sure I'm not configuring...
  16. R

Ok I took the same cable that was plugged into the Strymon MiniSwitch and I unplugged it from the MiniSwitch and shorted it with a paper clip and then removed the paper clip. It had the same effect.....Mix 2 still missing. I know that replicates "momentary", but is that also a sufficient test to...
  17. R

Thanks! I'll try this evening after I put the kiddos to bed. I sent one more email to Strymon, asking them if they wouldn't mind just trying a third party latching switch if they had one laying around, because the RJM switch is clearly changing the setting. Just not ALL of it (leaving the Mix 2...
  18. R

I spent last night dinking around with this issue and the only conclusion I could come to was to use the Strymon MiniSwitch. I did get this back from Strymon: I'm not sure what's going on here. All I know is that Mix 2 is left out when I use the PBC. If anyone out there has a Strymon DIG and...
  19. R

Adding button and loops to pbc

Very good choice on the morningstar kit! While the Disaster Area stuff (I have the DPC8EZ) is handy and works as advertised, the morningstar stuff is beating them right now imo with customization and user friendliness. Enjoy!
  20. R

!!UPDATE!! So I received this back from Strymon today: I'm pretty sure I played with the "momentary" checkbox, but maybe that's not the same thing. Ron, can you answer this for me?
Back