Search results

1. T

Timeout receiving data

Okay, I took the readings and emailed them to you. Let me know what you think.
  2. T

Timeout receiving data

I just went ahead and downloaded and installed MIDI Monitor, from Snoize. I'm going to get this info for you tonight :)
  3. T

Controlling an Eventide Eclipse with a MM LT?

Latest from Eventide support: "It appears that you are having a problem with the MIDI CC numbers and how they are displayed on the Eclipse. I agree, this isn't very intuitive and it is confusing. I find using the below MIDI CC numbers work best. general 1 – 8 MIDI control messages 16 through...
  4. T

Timeout receiving data

Could this be a bug? I can work around it, but the problem here of course is that if I make any changes directly on the MM LT, if I go to do any more advanced editing using the Editor at a later date, I'm going to be forced to remember and recreate all of those changes in the editor, or else...
  5. T

I heard back from Eventide tech support. This is the reply: "Hello, You can use MIDI CC to control most parameters. There are two main steps for getting this to work. First you will need to set up the incoming MIDI CC message from your MIDI controller as an external controller. Hit SETUP three...
  6. T

Okay, so, I made some decent progress tonight with the Eclipse. After diving into MIDI mapping, I am able to reliably change presets using MIDI PC. Furthermore, if all of the presets I switch between are setup with Xfade, and I set the Xfade time to the lowest possible setting, the lag is...
  7. T

Timeout receiving data

Yep, I just double checked again, too. I actually just got the MM LT yesterday morning. Brand new. I downloaded the latest version of the editor, from the website, and immediately ran into that problem. So, I grabbed the most up to date version of the firmware from the website as well, installed...
  8. T

Timeout receiving data

I can actually confirm that mine is doing the exact same thing. And that is using the cable it shipped with. I went ahead and installed the latest firmware, and the problem still persists. It's a bit of an issue, since it means any changes I make locally on the MM LT cannot be uploaded to the...
  9. T

Do I need to do this using the "buttons" feature? Is that the trick here?
  10. T

Hi! Has anyone ever used an MM LT with an Eventide Eclipse? I'm having trouble doing what should be some very basic things. It definitely sees the device, since I can use PC messages to change entire presets in the Eclipse. I'm not trying to operate it that way, since there is always a brief lag...
  11. T

Parallel effects using the Effect Gizmo?

Version 4 has been given the thumbs up by Jim at RJM :)
  12. T

Latest version, with tuner mute functionality worked out!
  13. T

That's the million dollar question! It should send the mono out the left and right when bypassed, and other people have said it will. But I don't know if they are speaking from experience, or just making the same assumption I am. I just ordered one, so I'll know soon!
  14. T

Maybe I've just been extremely lucky, but the Decimator pedal has been wonderful for me. No ground loops of any kind, and it hasn't even touched my signal level. And, I've used it so far in one amp that has a buffered loop, and another that has a passive serial loop. I'm going to at least give...
  15. T

Check it out, luca9583: Those revisions were made after emailing back and forth with Jim at RJM. I'm going to run that diagram past him, but I THINK I may have it sorted out now...
  16. T

I'm working out a rack setup using the Effect Gizmo and the Mastermind LT. I think I have a setup here that would work: But I'm not sure about a couple of things: • What would happen if I got a chorus that was mono IN, stereo OUT? THere are some really cool ones out there, like the Free...
Back