Search results

1. L

Expression Pedal Taper Tweak

so, after a break from playing I revisited this. the settings that seem to feel and work best (for me anyway) is actually X=60, Y=2 I was using X85, Y=20 for a while, and it was a little bit aggressive, but it wasn't unusable. I'm happy to see you've added the Volcano to the list of devices on...
  2. L

Gold vs Nickel Neutrik Connectors and an Effects Gizmo

Right... better just tell what ends to buy, please?
  3. L

Gold vs Nickel Neutrik Connectors and an Effects Gizmo

Heya Ron, whats your opinion on gold neutriks vs nickel neutrik plugs, specifically for use into the effects gizmo. I've read that combining gold plugs with nickel connectors is not a fantastic idea if they are going to be there some what permanently due to migration of the metals? seems a bit...
  4. L

Maybe my graph wasn't an accurate description of what I wanted, but your description has helped alot, turns out what I wanted was something like X85, Y20. with X70, Y90 the pedal was basically an on/off switch for my particular application, I actually went back and rechecked my midi settings...
  5. L

Thanks Ron! I will give this a try this evening. Probably worth adding a blurb about this in the next manual you do! I did have a bit of a search around for the info before joining the forum and asking. Thanks again!
  6. L

Hey Ron, Thanks for the account approval. I want to try tweaking my expression pedal taper on the GT to "accelerate" towards the end of its travel to make volume swells a feel a bit more natural. Im using the Mission RJM model and a SoundSculpture Volcano to do a remote volume thing. If the...
Back