Search results

1. M

Additional “IN” MEG-X?

Hi, Is there a way to program the tuner output to be an additional input? I have a guitar wireless plugged into the “IN” but I often use a regular cable input. My previous Mini Effect Gizmo had two inputs (one buffered and one unbuffered if I remember correctly). I wanted to see if the tuner...
  2. M

Mini Effect Gizmo X Power Supply

Hi, I just received my MEG X and wanted t make sure I had the DC power chain correct. In order to run the MEG X and my Mastermind GT16 via the 7 pin midi cable, I think I plug the 12V 3 Amp adapter (that came with the Mastermind GT) into the MEG X, then the 7 pin midi to the MMGT. Is this...
  3. M

MEGX and GT16 General Q's

I was thinking up upgrading to the MEGX for the tuner display capability. After reading through the manual I have a couple of Q's: 1). It says in the manual that the MIDI cable must be plugged directly from the GT into the MEGX. I have an input panel on the back of my rack for faster...
  4. M

Help Getting GT16 & Expression Pedal to Control Line 6 Helix Rack Wah, Etc.

After watching all the videos and forum posts I can find as well as trying to get these devices to show any sign of working together, I surrender to the forums for help. 1) I've got an Ernie Ball passive volume pedal connected via TRS-Y cable to the EXP1 input of the GT16 and calibration shows...
  5. M

Ernie Ball VP Junior Tuner Pedal as Expression Pedal?

Hi all, new user and first post. A friend of mine was saying that any standard volume pedal can be used as an expression pedal when a TRS-Y cable is plugged into the input and output jacks of the volume pedal, since the volume pedal is basically a voltage sweep that is sent to the output. So...
Back