Search results

1. R

Synchronize button status in the controller

I have a Mesa Boogie TC-50 along with a Strymon midi effects. In order to change channels on my amp I send CC Toggles to 20,21,22 for Clean/Lo Gain/Hi Gain. I have been working on this for a second now, but I was able use an IA button with IA Cycle steps to create a Button A: Clean/Lo Gain...
  2. R

Accessory Power Out

I can't seem to get the accessory power out to work, does it need to be turned on somehow or should it just work? Ive used double voltage cable, a regular dc cable, doesnt seem to power my Dunlop MC404 CAE Wah.
  3. R

TRS Expression Pedal w/ Mastermind, MEGX, & EHX Pitch Fork

I have a Mastermind GT, and a MEG X, but i cant seem to figure out how to get the expression pedal to work from the Mastermind. It works fine when i plug it directly in the Pitch Fork, but is there a way to have it connected in the MEGX and use an expression pedal in the mastermind...
  4. R

Tuners for Mastermind GT

First time poster here, but im looking for a tuner with Midi output as I want it to display on my Mastermind. Some of the ones recommended are quite pricy, and I am wanting to limit putting another pedal on my board. Is there anything anyone has had experience with a tuner that's reasonably...
Back