Search results

1. L

Walrus Mako D1 (v2) Feedback Ramp

Hey Ron, I'm trying to use the MMGT16 to send the Mako D1 a CC message (CC30 aka Tap Tempo) to initate the 'feedback ramp' feature, but it isn't working. It doesn't even send the tap tempo info. Anything I'm missing? I've attached the rjs file – the IA button I've set up to try this out is on...
  2. L

MEGX audio/power issue

I'm having issues with no audio passing through the MEGX whatsoever when power is connected to the regular power input. The unit will "bypass" without any power source connected, but the moment a power source is introduced to the regular 9v input, nothing passes through loops or the output (if...
  3. L

MEG X - 2 chains via split point with mono / stereo

Hello again! Migrating from the BOSS ES-8, I'm using a MEG X as a switcher for a rather strange live setup for my band. I play both guitar and saxophone and need to be able to keep discrete paths to ensure that the delay and reverb trails always carry over to the appropriate output, regardless...
  4. L

TRS - Dual TS with MEG X

Hey Ron (& everyone), Greetings from Canada! I'm beyond excited about my first RJM products - the Overture & MEG X as part of a redesign of my board. As I plan my rebuild, I was wondering if there are any existing solutions to splitting the stereo TRS plugs on the MEGX to dual mono TS for my...
Back