Search results

1. C

MASTERMIND PBC 5.1.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

I didn’t know there was any problems with 14.4. I’ll hold off. Thanks always Ron.
  2. C

MASTERMIND PBC 5.1.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

Hi Ron. Is it safe to update to Mac OS 14.4?
  3. C

MASTERMIND PBC 5.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

It's working fine here too. Thanks again Ron
  4. C

MASTERMIND PBC 5.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Hi Ron. Will 5.0.1 be compatible with Mac OS Sonoma?
  5. C

IA Cycle question for Revival Drive Custom

T Thanks. Just some songs I like to play when I can. And some I’d like to be able to play… I use Transcribe! to play along with and learn songs, and control it with the Mastermind which is really convenient. Will be looking to set up something similar with Ableton soon. With the IA Cycles, I...
  6. C

There’s so many things for you to consider when designing the PBC. Thanks for the explanation. This is very clear. On the button settings page, I cycle through 4 of the 5 PC messages for the Revival Drive. Bypass (Black led) > channel 1 blend override (yellow led) > channel 1 blend override...
  7. C

Yes. For each IA cycle, and for the hold button. I made 2 macros. One opens loop 4, closes loop 5 and bypasses the Revival Drive Hot Rod with PC and CC. The other opens loop 5, closes loop 5 and bypasses the Revival Drive with PC and CC. Those actions happen repeatedly for each IA cycle button...
  8. C

Hi Ron. Thanks for suggesting macros, everything cycles correctly. The only problem I have now is I can't get the led to display on the PBC for the hold functions for the four buttons with IA Cycles. The hold buttons switch correctly, but the led is blank on all 4. What are the correct...
  9. C

Thanks for your help Ron. I think I'm pretty close now. It's working for the most part. IA Link turns itself on sometimes when I make an edit and I have to keep turning it off and re saving it. I added in some actions to turn off the loops I didn't want open when cycling through steps or...
  10. C

Thanks. Will one audio / loop off action of each loop I don’t want open the after audio / loop on action of the current pedal per foot switch be enough to make it work? For the Magma57 and Revival Trem loops also? As in any loops in Group 3? Is it also possible to control the amount of time the...
  11. C

The attached is the last save of my PBC settings. See the Dry Loops page 4 of Buttons. I've had another go tonight and set up 2 foot switches to cycle through each side of the Revival Drive and another 2 foot switches to cycle through each side of the Revival Drive Hot Rod. The first step of...
  12. C

Apologies. I haven’t done an export before. I chose export from the file menu and exported system, button pages 1-7 and presets 1-40. This is the file that it exported. Is that the correct way to export?
  13. C

Hi Ron. I'd to cycle through the PCs of each channel giving them their own footswitch on the PBC. When one is on, the other should be off. I grouped them together to have only one footswitch on the PBC to be active on at a time. I could get it to sync with one footswitch setup, but when I added...
  14. C

Hi Ron. Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate your help. I’ve watched the IA Cycle video quite a few times now to copy what you do with the Timeline with IA Cycling and grouping. I tried to replicate what you said above tonight with 2 switches controlling one of the Revival Drives, but the...
  15. C

I have a Revival Drive Custom and a Revival Drive Hot Rod Custom. I'm controlling them both with the PBC10 using a Kossek FX Dual Revival Drive Midi Interface. It can switch all the functions of a Revival Drive Custom via midi. Each channel of the Revival Drive has 4 on states and there's one...
  16. C

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Great. Thanks Ron
  17. C

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Hi Ron. Is The editor compatible with Mac OS Ventura?
  18. C

Brother P-Touch labels

Thanks for that. Is isopropyl alcohol applied with a cloth ok on the powder coating if any residue is left behind after peeling off the label?
  19. C

Brother P-Touch labels

Hi. I'm considering getting a Brother P-Touch label maker to help remind me which power cables go to which pedal on my power supplies, and what functions are on other button pages on the surface of the PBC. Are the labels difficult to remove if I change my mind or change the functions? Also...
Back