Search results

1. T

Trouble with adding actions to a tap tempo button

My MMGT is set up as a master for MIDI clock and I have a global tap tempo button to set tempo. In previous firmware (pre-3.0) I was sure that I could also have additional actions for that button (e.g. toggling a GCX loop to send remote tap to a DMM TT). Now, however, it seems that I can only...
  2. T

Guitar/Acoustic/Bass Rack and Mastermind GT

Everything changes except the controller.:D
  3. T

Modified TRS Cable to use an EHX 8-Step with MMGT

I got an EHX 8-Step Program Analog sequencer to use as an expression input into the MMGT to send sequencers to my whammy and mobius. In order to make the 8-Step work the TRS cable connecting it to the MMGT has to be modified as shown here. Cut the TRS cable. Strip the ends to expose the...
  4. T

Future update - Reset option?

I had a look at your config and :shock: :o I think I understand what you're after but without having your IAs updating on MMGT preset changes I'm not sure how to do it.
  5. T

Let me have a look at it tonight to better understand it. Seems like you may not want IA buttons to update on preset changes if I'm understanding this correctly. Cheers.
  6. T

Seems like just having one button dedicated to calling a global preset would be the way to go. Just have the global preset be your base tone and tap that at the end of each song. It'll "reset" all the IAs and take you to whatever page you want as your starting point.
  7. T

Newbie to MIDI needs help with Mastermind GT16

Updated with a tap tempo button and a couple buttons to use as a template for lighting changes.
  8. T

Newbie to MIDI needs help with Mastermind GT16

I'm assuming you know how to configure each bit of gear outside the GT but decide what addresses you want for each device first and make sure that your chain makes sense. For MIDI I'd go AXe-FX first, into the POD, then the VoiceLive, then the Obey. Don't worry about the assign buttons...
  9. T

MMGT FIRMWARE VERSION 2.3

Confirmed it was MIDI clock causing the issue.
  10. T

Yes, I have MIDI clock enabled. I'll disable it and try again. I've got MIDI merge on as well. Perhaps that's it. I'll have to try both.
  11. T

Program + / - buttons from preset editing as IAs?

Ron, it is possible or feasible to make the program + and - buttons from the preset editing page available as IAs? Would be handy for auditioning different sounds very quickly. I've got 6 different devices where scrolling through presets would be very handy. Only my H9 has native preset...
  12. T

I'm having a lot of problems with the MMGT freezing whenever I try to read it from the editor. It's ok transferring to the MMGT but to the computer it freezes. OSX 10.10.2 and mac editor 2.3 Anyone else?
  13. T

Macros on a loop

That's ok. I think I've got it sketched out in arduino. I'll test tonight. Turns out MIDI implementation (from a hardware standpoint) is really easy with an arduino so making a little sequencer box will cake (hopefully). The programming will be the tough part.
  14. T

Macros on a loop

Thinking out loud here. Any possibility of enabling macros to run on a loop? Ability to insert pauses etc to create a rhythm. Imagining writing a sequence to send a string of PCs in a pattern to a whammy pedal rather than using an external sequencer to do it. a la...
  15. T

Guitar/Acoustic/Bass Rack and Mastermind GT

Did an update. Moved from a 10U rack to two 6U racks so I could actually move the thing. Put all the pre-amp stuff in one rack and all the processor and loop stuff in the other. Pre-amp (bottom drawer) MIDI 4 (four loops) 1 - Bass Compressor 2 - Bass Octave 3 - Whammy V 4 - Line6 M5...
  16. T

MMGT as MIDI clock master / Strymon BigSky

Thanks for the heads up. Update installed and problem solved.
  17. T

Thanks Ron. Hopefully they will implement it. The Eventide stuff has it. I'll investigate the event processor in the meantime.
  18. T

The word from Strymon is there is currently no way to disable clock sync in the BigSky right now. Perhaps it'll be added to a firmware update at some point. So, unless you use some sort of external filtering to strip clock off the MIDI signal to the BigSky, it can't be done. So, perhaps a...
  19. T

Right now, I'm sending tap tempo to a Timeline, Timefactor, M5 and G-Major 2 via CC messages programmed into the tap tempo button. I also have a BigSky in the rig and don't send tap to it for obvious reasons. Tap input to the BigSky sets reverb predelay time which I don't need/want. I'd like...
Back