Search results

1. M

Big Volume Drop with Insert Loop? (PBC/6X)

Thanks, Ron! I'll have a look.
  2. M

Yep, I run my rig into an Iridium at home made a TRS cable the other night expressly for running the PBC into it (you're probably aware, but the Iridium has a single TRS input jack). Just to be certain, however, I swapped in a Coluber TRS cable I bought online some years ago (has Neutrik plugs...
  3. M

Yep, loops 4-6 are set to stereo but the insert isn't. Just unplugged the EP Booster and its cables from the PBC, made a new completely dry preset and turned the insert loop on and off. Unfortunately, I can confirm the volume drop is very much present. How should I proceed from here?
  4. M

Also Ron, if it would be wiser for me to basically have my stereo pedals (2x H9s + Ventris) moved up 1 loop so they're in 5, 6 and the Insert, I can totally do that. Full disclosure, I was hoping to use a stereo loop (so in this hypothetical, 4) in split mono with the EP Booster and a...
  5. M

I'll have to do some spaghetti navigation to wire the EP Booster back in (disconnected it to make sure it's functioning normal, as mentioned above) but for now I can absolutely tell you that there's a volume drop both with the pedal in the insert loop when disengaged and when the loop is on but...
  6. M

Hi Ron and co., I just wanna say first and foremost that I'm absolutely in love with this unit and its endless customization options. Beautifully designed! I'm so close to getting this stereo rig build I planned for months all set to go. So basically, I have loops 4, 5 and 6 (H9x2 and a...
  7. M

Using IA Cycle/Steps for rec/play loop while tuning + more

Thanks so much! For the time being it's no worry, I can just remove the PBC tuner mode step and tweak some further settings to use the H9 tuner.
  8. M

Hi Ron! Thank you so much for the quick reply. I followed your instructions with macro creation and then adding it as a step. Unfortunately, I'm still having the same problem-- after the PBC goes into tuning mode in step 3, I can't do anything to get out other than holding buttons 1 and 3 to go...
  9. M

Hi all, I'm in the midst of configuring what MIDI I can on my new PBC/6X while I gather my last materials for my forthcoming pedalboard build. The final three pedals connected to the PBC will be, in order, H9-A, H9-B, and a Ventris. I've already added these as devices and am trying to get the...
Back