Search results

1. Y

Mini Effect Gizmo X input impedance

Thanks for always providing us with great products. I have a Question. I would like to know the impedance of the Mini Effect Gizmo X input
  2. Y

Mini Amp Gizmo

Thanks for the quick reply! I am using RJM Master Mind GT16 and Line6 Helix.
  3. Y

Mini Amp Gizmo

It is possible to switch channels by sending individual (instant access mode) CC numbers from the MIDI switcher. However, when I switch by preset, the instant access switch on the switcher is set to On, but the switch on the Mini Amp Gizmo is not.
  4. Y

Mini Amp Gizmo

I turned on/off the SW of the mini-amp gizmo with the CC number of the MIDI controller, but when the mini-amp gizmo is set to EVH5150 III mode, it does not switch even if the CC number is sent from the MIDI controller. Do I need to make any settings?
  5. Y

When controlling Mini Effect Gizmo X with an I pad

I'm sorry… I made a mistake. The USB cable used was a USB TypeA-TypeC cable.
  6. Y

On a Lightning type iPad, if I use the camera adapter, do I need to use a charge & sync type cable? And I connected my iPad Air4 to Mini Effect GizmoX with the cable that included iPad Air4,But it didn't connect. Is this due to the iPad not being the host?
  7. Y

When using a TypeC-TypeC cable, does the iPad (e.g. iPad Ari4, new iPad) side become the host? I have tried several typeC-typeC cables (compatible with data transmission and reception), but some cables were not usable.
  8. Y

I was able to connect my iPad to the Mini Effect Gizmo X using a USB cable (TypeC-TypeC) via the Lightning camera adapter. Thanks so much for all your help! I have a couple of questions. (Question 1) Why didn't I connect to the editor with the cable that came with my iPad? It was possible to...
  9. Y

I would like to purchase a USB cable that supports data communication, but is there a specification for the USB standard (eg 3.0, 3.1, etc.)?
  10. Y

If my iPad is an ipad pro or Air, is there any problem if I use a TypeC to TypeC cable that supports data communication?
  11. Y

When setting Mini Effect Gizmo from an iPad with an editor, are there any iPad models that are not compatible with Mini Effect Gizmo X?
  12. Y

Unable to install preset names from Ax FX (XL+)

I will check the device settings. If the cause is a MIDI cable, are there any types of MIDI cables that cannot be used?
  13. Y

Unable to install preset names from Ax FX (XL+)

I can't install preset names from Ax FX (XL+) and MasterMind LT is freezes.... What do you think cause that?
  14. Y

MIDI PIN wiring for MasterMind LT

And I'm sorry many times....I have an additional question. Does this mean that the phantom power (AC9V) output from the Effect Gizmo's MIDI IN terminal is internally converted to DC when it is input to the Master Mind LT's MIDI OUT terminal? I was worried because the main body of Master Mind LT...
  15. Y

Thank You. Effect Gizmo's MIDI phantom power outputs 9V AC when using a 9V AC adapter, and 12V DC when using a 12V DC adapter, right?
  16. Y

If I want to phantom power the effect gizmo from it, should I use the adapter for the effect gizmo, AV9V or DC12V?
  17. Y

I'm using Master Mind LT and Effect Gizmo. I would like to know the MIDI PIN wiring for MasterMind LT.
  18. Y

Master Mind PBC6X Firmware Update

Thank you for your reply! I'm trying to update from my computer(Mac), but I can't update. Can you think of anything that might have caused it? thank you for your reply.
  19. Y

Master Mind PBC6X Firmware Update

I am using pbc6x (ver4.0.2) now. Is it possible to firmware update this version to the latest version?
Back